Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 1213 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Dynamically re-hydrates dry and dehydrated areas of the face by evenly spreading water throughout all facial zones, for a 48H lasting hydration. The formula also contains Shea Butter to comfort dry to very dry sensitive skin. Non-greasy, non-sticky texture for a non-oily skin finish.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Thermal Spa Water and Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam

February 20, 2017

I loved this! Toronto winters completely dry out my skin, and I get dry patches - the first night I used this my skin felt amazing the next morning, and looked like it was healthy and glowing. I literally can't live without it now.

January 23, 2017

This is an excellent facial moisturizer it is rich but still nice and light and absorbs well. I use it mostly in the winter when I really need the moisture! I bought it at shoppers drug mart and i did find it a little expensive but you can tell by the quality. If you have time to watch the flyer it does go on sale every once and a while for 20-30% off. That’s when I buy and one jar usually lasts me all winter.

January 12, 2017

Very rich, my face feels nice and moisturized all day. I use this product in the winter only as Is a bit rich for my summertime moisturizing needs. It's like drinking a litre of water..

January 07, 2017

This is a great Face Cream. I love it cause it is Rich and Moisturizing but yet it is light and absorbs well, no greasy feel. I have less breakouts with this one than others. Leaves my skin feeling moisturized all day.

November 29, 2016

i have really dry skin this helps , feels kind of thick at first but drys nice . it smells really good and a little goes along way . not harsh on the skin

September 16, 2016

This is a great product the texture is amazing and leaves your face feeling beyond amazing I cant rave enough about this product I got it at a shoppers drug mart it is a little pricy but you only need a little bit and goes a long way!!

September 16, 2016

I was lucky enough to try this product for free thanks to Chick Adviser! So grateful!

This product is fantastic - it goes on very smoothly, you don't need a lot and my skin never felt greasy. It feels like your skin is being hydrated, not coated with an oily, scented, thick cream like other products out there.

My skin felt incredibly soft after use and found my complexion looked smoother. it is a bit pricey for the quantity you get, but the quality really is great.

I would recommend this product.

August 23, 2016

My skin feels so incredibly soft after using this. This cream completely helped with the dry patches on my face. I love that a little goes a long way with this stuff. I use very little and my skin feels so soft and hydrated.

August 21, 2016

Wow, I received three items from Chick Advisor for testing purposes and I am so, so pleased with all three products. Though I would have to say that this Thermal Rich Cream was my favourite product. My skin is always so dry, no matter what I do. This is exactly the product that I was looking for! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and my foundation now goes on, so much better. A wonderful product fo those with dry skin. I will purchase this in the future!

August 20, 2016

Très hydratante mais je n'ai pas aimer la texture beaucoup trop riche qui laisse un résidu gras sur la peau. Malgré tout c'est un très bon produit que je recommande !