Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Dynamically re-hydrates dry and dehydrated areas of the face by evenly spreading water throughout all facial zones, for a 48H lasting hydration. The formula also contains Shea Butter to comfort dry to very dry sensitive skin. Non-greasy, non-sticky texture for a non-oily skin finish.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Thermal Spa Water and Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam

November 29, 2016

i have really dry skin this helps , feels kind of thick at first but drys nice . it smells really good and a little goes along way . not harsh on the skin

September 16, 2016

This is a great product the texture is amazing and leaves your face feeling beyond amazing I cant rave enough about this product I got it at a shoppers drug mart it is a little pricy but you only need a little bit and goes a long way!!

September 16, 2016

I was lucky enough to try this product for free thanks to Chick Adviser! So grateful!

This product is fantastic - it goes on very smoothly, you don't need a lot and my skin never felt greasy. It feels like your skin is being hydrated, not coated with an oily, scented, thick cream like other products out there.

My skin felt incredibly soft after use and found my complexion looked smoother. it is a bit pricey for the quantity you get, but the quality really is great.

I would recommend this product.

August 23, 2016

My skin feels so incredibly soft after using this. This cream completely helped with the dry patches on my face. I love that a little goes a long way with this stuff. I use very little and my skin feels so soft and hydrated.

August 21, 2016

Wow, I received three items from Chick Advisor for testing purposes and I am so, so pleased with all three products. Though I would have to say that this Thermal Rich Cream was my favourite product. My skin is always so dry, no matter what I do. This is exactly the product that I was looking for! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and my foundation now goes on, so much better. A wonderful product fo those with dry skin. I will purchase this in the future!

August 20, 2016

Très hydratante mais je n'ai pas aimer la texture beaucoup trop riche qui laisse un résidu gras sur la peau. Malgré tout c'est un très bon produit que je recommande !

August 20, 2016

I try Vichy aquaria thermal rich cream .the results are great everyday I used Vichy thermal rich cream my skin now feel soft and less dry . I surely buy this product in future again and again

August 19, 2016

I actually tried this one with a friend and we both had very different opinions about the product. I found the cream to be too heavy on my skin yet my friend loved it. Definitely worth a try for sure; however at $39.95 a container I would get a sample first before trying it.

August 19, 2016

I live this moisturizer the sent is great an it feels so soft going on an works wonderfully with the cleanser ivwill definitly be buying again the effectiveness is great my skin is soft an I live the product

August 19, 2016

I loved this face cream. It was very hydrating and scent free. It did not cause any problems when I used it near my eyes. This cream stayed on my face all day providing the moisturizing effect that I need in a dry air conditioned environment. It was also a non greasy cream.