Victoria by Victoria Secret Perfume Reviews
#202 in Perfume

October 25, 2017

Noire tease by Victoria secret !

la premiere chose qui m'a le plus attirée par ce parfum est sa superbe bouteille d'une apparence contemporaine .Le parfum en sois est très ennivrant c'est tinte de vanille et fleur et il est super durable . C'est un des must à avoir dans les parfums de Victoria secret .

June 10, 2017

Love spell Victoria secret perfume has been one of my favourite smells. I have used the lotion, perfume, body spray etc. Would highly recommend! It is affordable and the smell is amazing!

May 13, 2017

I absolutely love there perfumes they all smell amazing every single one of them and I don't mind paying the price for that! They stay all day and they just smell so good !

May 02, 2017

One of mu favorite perfumes.
    I like how i could just put it in any of my purse as an on the go perfume.It was just what I was looking for. I will defiantly buy more.You don't need much and it stays on with an awsome fragrance that has given me so many compliments.

September 21, 2016

This is my all time favourite perfume! I actually get sad when I run out of a bottle of this. The bottle itself is incredibly pretty. I usually use about 2 pumps each use on my chest and then wrists. Such a lovely perfume with a beautiful smell!