Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion perfume Reviews

Ranked #923 out of 1368 in Perfume

June 14, 2017

These perfumes are absolutelly DELICIOUS smelling!

I absolutely love the Victoria's Secret perfume collections. They have such a genuine, delicious scent to every fragrance, and I recommend them to anyone who likes a strong scent. They have multiple sized bottles, but I usually go for the large (250ml/8.4 fl.oz) bottles because they last a really long time. I also have the scented body lotion that pairs with it and I use it every morning! The price range isn't too bad, pretty average for a body spray in my opinion and they really are worth your dollar.
    My sister in law actually turned me on to them, and I've been hooked ever since. I have 5 of them, and alternate between scents. If you love a beautifully scented body spray and are looking for a new one to try, I highly recommend these to anyone!

May 29, 2017

The cocunut passion line is just amazing. I just love the sweet scent of it! I have been using it for couple years and I just can't keep it out of my bathroom shelf!

April 08, 2017

This perfume smells dynamite! I found this at my moms house and with one spray i was in love. The perfect sweet scent! I just want to bathe in this perfume I love it so much!

April 26, 2012

I recently visited a Victoria Secret and realized they offer a lot of different lotions and perfumes that are actually really well priced and smell great! Their Coconut Passion perfume comes in a small 50ml bottle and cost about $10, but let me tell you, this is one of my favourite summer scents! It's fruity and sexy and reminds me of a tropical destination! I carry it in my purse all the time and get a ton of compliments on it! The size might seem small, but it has long staying power and you don't need more than a pump or two! It's part of a whole line! You can get the mist, body wash, and lotion in the same scent as well!