Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Colourfinity Conditioner

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Colourfinity Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #312 out of 650 in Conditioner

May 13, 2016

this conditioner is amazing for colour treated hair. It really helps hold in your colour while leaving your hair incredibly smooth and soft. I love how thick it is, I can feel how soft my hair is instantly after rinsing it out.

March 24, 2015

An excellent shampoo, used along with Colourfinity Shampoo, leaves your hair soft and manageable and doesn't fade your colour.

March 10, 2015

Great conditioner. You need little of product to make it work and I love that about conditioners, that way they also last longer. Nice and soft aroma to it and makes my hair soft and healthy looking.

January 09, 2015

I received a sample of this conditioner, along with the corresponding shampoo (see my review). I had just colored my hair a day earlier and was concerned about washing out the color. After washing my hair with the shampoo, I was ready for conditioner. For first time use, I used a quarter-size blob, massaging it through my freshly washed hair. I usually leave conditioner, any conditioner, in for about five minutes. This quarter-sized amount was more than enough to cover my medium length hair. Rinsing was easy, leaving my hair feeling silky, albeit wet, already. After towel drying, I brushed my damp hair and my brush went thru with NO tangles, easy as a hot knife through butter! Once my hair was dry, it was shiny, manageable and so silky soft. I believe that this conditioner would last longer than most conditioners. Using only that quarter-sized bit worked fantastic!

October 28, 2014

Iam so glad that I found this product. I dye my hair red which is really hard to keep fresh looking. This stuff doesn't fade my red at all, plus my hair is softer and healthier.

July 08, 2014

One of the best smelling conditioners I've ever used. The price is acceptable, it works great on my hair (medium wavy) and a little goes a long way. Definitely worth my money!

July 03, 2014

Makes hair smooth and tangle-free.

June 16, 2014

Love this! Hair is always so soft and manageable!

June 15, 2014

Its like most conditioners it does the job but nothing spectacular about it. Would I run out to buy it no not really maybe if on sale for good price

June 11, 2014

not bad....good smell...white pasty texture, a bit heavy on hair...did not notice improvement in hair colour or texture.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    The Keepers

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

Hunty added a new review for
    The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt