Vileda EasyWring RinseClean Spin Mop System Reviews

Clean with continuously clean water!
  • Separated clean & dirty water tanks, so you use clean water while mopping. The 100% microfibre mop head removes over 99% bacteria with just water*.
  • Easy hands-free wringing for the desired level of moisture without having to bend over. Spin wringing is activated with a high-quality foot-pedal.
  • The mop’s triangular head design easily cleans deep in corners and under furniture.
  • Machine washable, easy-to-replace refill.
  • Telescopic handle to adjust the height and extend reach.Ideal for all types of floor – wood, tile, laminate and linoleum.
  • Rinsing chamber fills continuously with clean water

*Removes over 99% of common household bacteria such as E. coli and Staph. aureus from pre-finished hardwood flooring and ceramic tile using tap water, as tested at an independent accredited lab.
+Details on pack

Système EasyWring RinseClean de Vileda. Nettoyez avec de l’eau propre en continu !
  • Réservoirs d'eau propre et d'eau sale séparés, de sorte que vous utilisez de l'eau propre lorsque vous passez la vadrouille. La tête de la vadrouille 100 % microfibre élimine plus de 99 % des bactéries en utilisant que de l'eau*.
  • Essorage facile et mains libres pour obtenir le niveau d'humidité souhaité sans avoir à se pencher. L'essorage est activé par une pédale de haute qualité.
  • Le design triangulaire de la tête de la vadrouille permet de nettoyer facilement en profondeur dans les coins et sous les meubles.
  • Recharge lavable à la machine et facile à changer.
  • Manche télescopique pour régler la hauteur et étendre la portée.
  • Idéal pour tous les types de sols - bois, carrelage, stratifié et linoléum.
  • Le réservoir se remplit d'eau propre en continu

*Élimine plus de 99% des bactéries domestiques courantes telles que E. coli et Staph. aureus des planchers de bois franc préfinis et des carreaux de céramique en utilisant l'eau du robinet, tel que testé dans un laboratoire indépendant accrédité
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Amazing system.

I received this product to use and review and I can say love this mopping system. It is the absolute best mop I’ve ever used. Love how the bucket separates the dirty water from clean water and the Instructions were so simple & easy to follow as well. I highly recommend this to all my family & friends often. #ViledaRinseClean #EasyWringRinseClean

Best mop ever

Easiest and honestly cleanest way to clean. I love that I don’t have to get my hands dirty touching the mop head and that water doesn’t spray everywhere when you are using the foot pedal

July 14, 2021

Best mop and bucket system

This mop and bucket are one of the best I’ve used yet in my 40 plus years, I like that your always using clean water to wipe the floors. Easy to use love the step on pedal wring clean system.

July 02, 2021

a cleaner mop

I really liked the features of this mop, especially that you're not reusing dirty water to spread the dirt around. Its easy to out together and pretty simple to use, althugh I had some trouble emptying out the water at the end of use. Otherwise, it's great.

July 02, 2021

The only mop I will use!

This mop is superior to all other mops because it separates the clean and dirty water so that you are always using clean water on your floors. I was amazed to see how clean my floors could be with only water! I really enjoyed using this mop and I highly recommend it to others!

July 01, 2021

Amazing mopping system!

I absolutely love this mopping system! With my old mop I was always having to change the water so that I wasn't mopping the floors with dirty water but it is so much simpler with this! The shape of the mop also lets you get into any hard to reach corners which was awesome. I love how it the bucket keeps the dirty and clean water separate. This mop has made my cleaning experience so much simpler and easier. Highly recommend!

June 29, 2021

Best mop system

I have been looking for a system like this forever. So easy to use even the kids use it! I purchased 2 more to bring to my moms and my sisters! Don’t sleep on this mop! Get it

June 29, 2021

Only mop you will ever need

I am in love with this new system. I used to use a steam mop before as I hated cleaning my floors with dirty water. After using this system I am never going back to using a steam mop. This mop is lighter and doesn’t leave any lint on black floors.

June 28, 2021

Great mop

This mop is a great product as it has a separate compartment for clean water. This new feature puts this product in another level compared to other mops on the market. I don't have to mop using the dirty water or having to change water often. The clean water makes it much more easier for cleaning without streaks on the floor. I strongly recommend this product.

June 28, 2021

Love this mop!!!!

Absolutely love this mop, easy to use and effectively cleaned both my hardwood floors and kitchen tiles. Best part, mop was also easy to clean and fit perfectly in my closet!!