Vileda ProMist Mop Reviews

3.4/5
Ranked #343 out of 416 in Household Cleaning Products

Kit includes: 1 removable and refillable bottle, 1 removable and washable microfiber pad - refill and 1 disposable microfiber pad - refill

June 23, 2017

Not one I would buy again.

Vileda ProMist Mop started out being good, but, then went wrong. I do love the washable microfibre
    head , as it came with an extra pad. But, the mop itself is faulty. When putting solution in it and you are finished doing your cleaning, the spray area leaks onto the floor draining all the solution if you don't catch it in time.
    Then, after a very short time using the mop, the handle to the spray more or less broke only giving you one spray.
    You can't spray it again right away because it won't work.

May 03, 2017

I really loved the Vileda ProMist Microfibre Spray Mop. It was easy to fill the tank with whatever cleaning solution I choose. Also, I like that I can throw the microfibre cleaning pad in the wash. The one complaint I have is the latch that keeps the bottle in place broke off. This seems to be a common issue and it's disappointing, because I otherwise love the mop!

April 11, 2017

I bought this mop to replace my Swiffer wetjet because I was sick of having to buy the cleaning solution for it.
    This mop was cheaper to buy, and it's less expensive to use. Simply fill up the tank with warm water and cleaner and you're all set. then once you're finished you can wash the mop-head and keep using it!

1.8/5

December 26, 2016

This is the 2nd mop I have had the same issue with both have leaked shortly after purchase, I loved the idea of this but having the leaking issue is a no go for me and can not recommend this mop .

October 21, 2016

I was not very happy with this mop. For anyone with arthritis, for an elderly person the handle is very difficult to squeeze. As a matter of fact, the handle does not work anymore. My friend bought one as well because I had bought one & her handle broke before mine. I do like that you can remove the cloth, wash & reuse.

December 08, 2015

Like the covienence of this product however I've bought 2 and they always seem to leak

April 19, 2015

I love this product , I picked one up yesterday! It works like a charm, you can out any kind of cleaner you want inside the spray tube and it sprays onto the floor while you mop. It's so convenient and handy. My floors are sparkling clean.

2.3/5

April 18, 2015

Short and sweet, I bought one, trigger quit, I bought a second, the latch broke in less than three months (same problem as a previous reviewer posted with picture), I complained to Vileda, they sent me a $20 off coupon and I bought my third, latch broke again in about three months. I give up.

March 15, 2015

I purchased the Vileda ProMist Mop and was in love with it. It does the job and you can
    use your own cleaner which is awesome
    After two days of using i noticed the bottle with the cleaner would not stay clicked in, therefore
    I could not spray and mop.
    I found a tiny piece of plastic had broken off on the inside where the bottle latches on.
    I did not have the receipt so I went and bought another one(because I loved it so much)
    Same thing happened again in less than a day.
    I am very sad that I found something really cool but doesn't work.
    B.Vincent

September 08, 2014

A great mop! I like that I can mix my own floor solution and that the cleaning pad is washable. I even use my own microfibre cloths sometimes. I like the spray mechanism, too, because I don't need to worry about a motor dying.

H3llohkitty added a new review for