Vim Inspired by Nature Degreaser Kitchen Spray Reviews

• Degreaser kitchen spray inspired by nature with lemon oil
  • Powerful, deep-cleaning molecules that make cleaning grease and food residue easier
  • Natural derived cleaning agent works safely and gently on kitchen surfaces
  • Quickly removes grease, food residues and kitchen dirt, leaving a streak-free surface
  • Bottle made from 100% recycled plastic
  • Dermatologist-tested

• Nettoyant dégraissant avec essence de citron inspiré par la nature pour la cuisine
  • Ses molécules puissantes nettoyant en profondeur facilitent le nettoyage de la graisse et des résidus alimentaires
  • Un agent nettoyant naturellement dérivé agit en toute sécurité et en douceur sur toutes les surfaces de la cuisine
  • Soulève rapidement la graisse, les résidus alimentaires et la saleté, tout en rendant les surfaces brillantes et sans traces
  • Bouteille faite de plastique 100 % recyclé
  • Testé par les dermatologues

You might also like Vim Inspired by Nature Anti-Limescale Bathroom Spray

August 09, 2019

Love the citrus scent

I use regular vim sprays and feel good about using this as a cleaner on my kitchen counter since it’s natural.

I thought the smell at first was strong but it does fade and gives a clean fresh scent! We have used the whole bottle and I’d buy this again. Worked great to clean out counters.

July 21, 2019

Great Kitchen Cleaner

I received this product for free from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club but all opinions are my own. I really liked this kitchen cleaner as sometimes in the kitchen I feel weird using bleach and toxic products. I don't really worry when I use this and I feel like I'm getting my place really clean. I love the smell of this too and the price is great! I will be buying this again for sure!

July 18, 2019

Yes, it works!

Inspired by Nature Degreaser Kitchen Spray. I'm really glad I have a chance because this stuff is amazing now, has had a total makeover or something! In my personal experienced I am happy, it save me time. It does what it's supposed to do. It smells fresh, natural and is rather affordable! I just bought an extra one for back up, reasonably priced, Thank you Vim! .
    I received the product free for review. #VimInspiredbyNature #gotitfree

July 13, 2019

Super nettoyant de cuisine

J’ai adoré ce produit car tout d’abord la liste des ingrédients est beaucoup moins longue et compliqué que tous les produits chimique disponible sur le marché et autant que je veux que ma cuisine soit propre je n’aime pas utilisé des produits nocifs à l’endroit où on prépare la nourriture. L’odeur est aussi agréable et rafraîchissante. Finalement, le produit est d’une très grande efficacité et permet un très bon nettoyage de la cuisine

July 13, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Great for kitchen counters

This is such a great cleaner with more natural ingredients and it is great for removing grease off counters and stoves. It leaves a nice clean scent and I am glad it is not heavy chemicals

July 12, 2019

Fantastic cleaning and scent!

Lemon power!

I was super impressed with how well this NATURAL cleaner worked. It made kitchen clean up a breeze, especially the dreaded stove top.

It has an awesome light scent as well.

I received this product complimentary from family Rated and Vim in exchange for my honest opinion and review

July 11, 2019
    United Kingdom

Natural and effective

Every time I’m using VIM Inspired by nature Degreaser kitchen spray I am amazed how effective is it! Good on my kitchen countertops, sink and stove and I even did not scrub hard!
    Does not contain harsh chemicals, has a lovely lemon scent.
    I will definitely recommend it
    I received it free to try and review

July 07, 2019

Mon préféré pour la cuisine

Le produit Vim Nature pour la cuisine est vraiment très agréable à travailler, pas besoin de rinçage, juste un linge propre pour essayer et voilà! Tout est propre et sens bon!

July 06, 2019

Very impressed

I was very excited to get to try Vim Inspired By Nature Degreaser Kitchen Spray as I have been trying to cut down on harsh cleaning chemicals in my household. I was pleasantly surprised at both its functionality and smell. I used it on my sink after a whirlwind prep cooking day so the sink was covered in meat grease etc, no problem cleaning it! And it was a pleasant lemon scent but not too strong! Very happy with this product! #gotitfree

July 04, 2019

Great kitchen spray!

I got the pleasure of trying Vim's new Vim Inspired by Nature Degreaser Kitchen Spray! Natural products are where it's at today, and I'm so happy more cleaning products are heading in this direction - especially when cleaning products can be so harsh due all the chemicals used! This product worked especially well on the inside of my kitchen sink where it tends to get very greasy and hard to scrub off. The smell was really nice too, it wasn't too strong, just left a nice scent throughout my kitchen. Thanks!