Vim Inspired by Nature Degreaser Kitchen Spray Reviews

• Degreaser kitchen spray inspired by nature with lemon oil
  • Powerful, deep-cleaning molecules that make cleaning grease and food residue easier
  • Natural derived cleaning agent works safely and gently on kitchen surfaces
  • Quickly removes grease, food residues and kitchen dirt, leaving a streak-free surface
  • Bottle made from 100% recycled plastic
  • Dermatologist-tested

• Nettoyant dégraissant avec essence de citron inspiré par la nature pour la cuisine
  • Ses molécules puissantes nettoyant en profondeur facilitent le nettoyage de la graisse et des résidus alimentaires
  • Un agent nettoyant naturellement dérivé agit en toute sécurité et en douceur sur toutes les surfaces de la cuisine
  • Soulève rapidement la graisse, les résidus alimentaires et la saleté, tout en rendant les surfaces brillantes et sans traces
  • Bouteille faite de plastique 100 % recyclé
  • Testé par les dermatologues

You might also like Vim Inspired by Nature Anti-Limescale Bathroom Spray

June 24, 2019

Smells so fresh and clean!

I received this Vim kitchen degreaser free from Family Rated for reviewing purposes only. #VimInspiredByNature #FamilyRatedClub #gotitfree

First off I love the spray bottle this comes it and the nozzle sprays a good amount which bubbles up so I don’t need to use a lot of product to clean my stovetop. It gets all the gunk and grease off with ease so I don’t have to scrub very hard. I love the fresh scent it leaves behind since it is infused with natural lemon oil but I get more of an orange scent which I really enjoy. I enjoy cleaning with Vim products but they can have a harsh smell of chemicals and I appreciate this Natural line because it is safer for the environment and for the entire household. I would definitely recommend if you’re looking for a natural cleaning product for your kitchen and I will be purchasing this in the future!

June 23, 2019

yes, will purchase again

thanks for Family Rated give me this opportunity to try this product for free.
    I love it use nature materials, i have a baby at home, i always want to use nature product. I use it to clean the dinner table, my son's high chair, the sink and also the stove. it removed the oily so quickly, and aftering using it, i never fell dryness for my hands. So , yes, i definitley will purchase it again.

June 23, 2019

Smells good !

I would first like to say thank you so much chicken visor for sending me this product a.k.a. family rated. Just wanted to say that does not affect my opinion or this review at all I will say what I would like to say and it’s 100% my opinion. This stuff smells so good and it works so well on my fridge and my stove I’ve tried it a bit on my countertops and my sinks and I’m still working on that to see the results but my stove in my fridge this worked perfectly and I am so happy to have this

June 22, 2019

Smells great

I have the grapefruit scented kitchen spray. I thought it worked well and smelled really nice! I used it on my greasy range and it sparkled. I would buy it again!

Tellement parfait

J'ai pu l'essayer gratuitement grâce à Family Rated ... Et juste wow ! Premièrement ça sent terriblement bon une belle odeur douce et non chimique ça fait toute la différence

Et efficacité Ben la c'est génial un four toute collé et plein de graisse ça part sans frotter!

C'est officiel que je ne vais q'utiliser que ça a l'avenir !!! Belle découverte

June 21, 2019

Natural cleaner is the way to go.

I love the smell of this natural cleaner. This product works very well and leaves a wonderful scent. More natural cleaners should be used. I have used vim for years and will be using the natural cleaners more now.

Great product

I was given this product for free to review

I loved the smell of this cleaner, it smells fresh and clean but is very strong in scent so I would use in a window open if scent sensitive. I used it on my white appliances and they look great!

June 20, 2019

I can't be-leaf it !!

So happy to receive this new product from Vim, Inspired by Nature (for free from Family Rated). A kitchen degreaser is exactly what I need. I have let things go a bit in our house, and it is a perfect time for some (late) spring cleaning. As soon as I opened the box, I used this product on my stove and stove hood, which were quite grunchy with grease, etc. It worked really well. I love the lemon scent. I love the fact that it is a naturally derived cleaning agent . When I have a choice, I always reach for a natural product that is less harmful to my family. I hate the thought of the chemicals we are breathing in, and even that are left behind after cleaning. I would definitely buy this product again for degreasing my greasy kitchen !

June 20, 2019

natural stufd is the key to life!

Yes! I have to admit.... Im a new friend of vims natural line. The stuff smells awesome. And its amazing. Love cleaning my countertops with something safer .. This stuff is pure magic.

June 19, 2019

Really works

I love this product it took the grease away so easy. It cleaned my counters so easy and it smells so nice after. I will definitely be buying this product from now on.