Vim Naturals Cream Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 415 in Household Cleaning Products

Vim Naturals Cream tackles all the tough-to-clean areas of your home – naturally.

For more info, visit Vim.

0.8/5

May 30, 2017

I tired this new brand of vim because it is natural. It's doesn't clean well and smells awfully. I called the company and they said everything seemed normale to them....

April 28, 2017

Vim is great product. I use it all the time for many many years. I always have a few bottles at home. It does not really matter what scent, thay all are great and they work!!!

April 10, 2017

Je l'utilise pour quasiment tout, salle de bain, toilette, nettoyer ma plaque de cuisson, nettoyer des bijoux en argent. C'est mon petit secret de propreté à la maison.

June 09, 2016

This is one of my go to cleaning products. Any of the vim cream cleansers are excellent products. Tough stains in the sink or tub are gone with very little scrubbing. Great product.

June 08, 2016

I grew up using Vim creme cleanser and today I still use it. It is a great cleaner and so effective in getting rid of all messes. I do recommend vim and will use it again.

June 08, 2016

J'aime tous les produits de VIM et celui-ci ne fait pas exception. C'est une crème douce et efficace pour toutes les surfaces. Je l'aime bien pour les éviers en acier inoxydable car il fait un travail incroyable de nettoyage, on croirait qu'ils sont redevenus neufs. C'est aussi un produit excellent pour la salle de bain.

June 08, 2016

I have been using Vim cream cleaners for quite some time now. I love the fact that it gets the job done fast and rinsed off easily and leaves no gritty residue behind. I do find sometimes however that it can leave streaks, so on those surfaces a little less prevents that from happening. This cream cleaner will continue to be my "go to" of cleaning products.

June 08, 2016

Does anyone else have that grime on the top of their kitchen cabinets? Ever tried Vim Naturals Cream Cleaner on it? It sure does a great job. Takes the grime off in one sweep of the rag.

June 08, 2016

I not only use vim for the bathroom but also to clean the top of my ceramic stove. I have been using this product regularly on my stove and love how it cleans off the grime without scratching. I highly recommend this product.

June 08, 2016

I have been using Vim cream cleaner over the years and it is effective in bathrooms and kitchen giving a nice smell and leaving those clean and shiny....and on a budget!!. I absolutely recommend it