Vim Ocean Pure All Purpose Oxy-Gel Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 390 in Household Cleaning Products

Provides brilliant results on a variety of surfaces thanks to a formula that makes cleaning everyday dirt easy.

For more info, visit Vim.

April 07, 2017

What's not to love?! This cleaner is a true multi-purpose cleanse, from tile to faucets it leave nothing behind but shine. It smells divine, nothing like the chemical hints left by other comparable cleaners. The price is right where I like it to be, cheap. I won't ever be looking at another cleaner while this is available. Period.

April 05, 2017

I found this product to be true to its name, it is a great multipurpose cleaner. It cleaned everything from my floors, to my kitchen sinks and my shower with ease.

April 03, 2017

Love the scent. Use it in my bathroom and kitchen. Cleans well and has à long lasting fresh scent that lingers. And I don't need to use à lot at à time so it's economical too.

March 18, 2017

Excellent produit d'une qualités exceptionnelles , je l'aime beaucoup, je vais en racheter dans le futur et je le recommande fortement de l'essayer .nettoie en profondeurs. Merci

March 04, 2017

Les produits Vim, je les utilise surtout pour la cuisine et la salle de bain, autant pour les éviers,le bain et la toilette. De plus, je nettoie aussi le plancher de ma salle de bain avec celui ci, car il désinfecte et sens très bon ! Je vous le recommande !

February 17, 2017

Love this product! They used to have a spray version I preferred but since that's impossible to find now I use this all the time. Love the smell and leaves everything so fresh cleaning!

January 04, 2017

First off, I love how this product smells. The scent is so fresh and not flowery so it's really good. It was actually my hubby who picked this and I was impressed.
    This products cleans the floors really well and it can be used for any surface (laminate, hard wood, ceramic).
    It leaves a clean scent and amazingly, no streaks. I have used this as well for my spot bot to clean spots on my carpet and it also works well.

October 24, 2016

Bon produit nettoyant pour toute les surfaces de la maison. Odeur agréable et rend ma maison complètement propre et nette. Bon prix pour la quantité .

October 13, 2016

I love the clean tea like scent and it is very effective at cleaning my floors. It leaves no residue so dirt does not keep accumulating once i have used. the scent really lasts 2 days and It just makes the cleaning more enjoyable. Its cheap lasts long and is one of my favourite cleaners, always has and always will be. i like that it can be used on a variety of different products, bathrooms, floors, etc..

August 20, 2016

Vims oxy-gel cleaner is fantastic, I use it on everything from my bathroom, kitchen to hardwood floors. It leaves everything clean and shiny, without streaks and it smells wonderful.