Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins Reviews

vitafusion™ MultiVites provide a fusion of essential vitamins, minerals and natural fruit flavors in a delicious gummy. This complete multivitamin is specially formulated for adults and provides a great-tasting and convenient alternative to traditional, hard-to-swallow pills.

Each serving provides:
  • Antioxidant vitamins C and E
  • An excellent source of vitamins B12, B6, Folic Acid and Pantothenic Acid
  • As much vitamin A as one cup of broccoli
  • As much vitamin C as one tangerine
  • As much vitamin D as 5 oz. of Salmon
  • Natural Berry, Peach & Orange flavors

August 29, 2014

I got this opportunity to try this vitamin they taste Simply awesome. It is different from other leading Brands. Taste wise it is good and its affordable.i will definatly recommending this to family & family

August 29, 2014

Was surprised how colorful they these vitamins are and equally surprised at how yummy they taste. All the goodness in them with taste to. These will benefit me for sure. I usually take just a dull plain ole yukky tablet for my daily vitamins,thank goodness I was chosen to try out these. Now I will change for the benefit of staying more healthy. I will let my friends and family know about them to,so they can enjoy the goodness as well.

August 16, 2014

These vitamins are great ! They taste great and are so easy to take no swallowing. The price is very reasonable. I have a hard time swallowing pills so these are the perfect way to get your vitamins you need.

August 13, 2014

I've been taking these vitamins every day for the past few weeks. They taste great which make me not want to miss a day.

August 12, 2014

Vitafusion Gummies are probably the only vitamins I actually enjoy taking. They are soft and don't go stale/hard unless you don't put the cap back on properly. I definitely recommend these vitamins.

August 12, 2014

Great product for anyone who hates swallowing vitimans but wants the benefits.
    Only negative is they don't contain Iron and I need that but I understand for safety reasons it's better to omit it in case anyone exceeds the recommended dosage.
    Love that you can get these at Costco

August 05, 2014

great especially if you have a problem swallowing those other vitamin (horse pills)

August 02, 2014

I cant say more about these vitamins. My stomach rejected any other multi-vites i would try, these are the only vitamins that i can keep down now. I love them, they even taste really yummy. I feel like im having a treat everyday! hehe :) Would highly recommend for people who have a sensitive stomach :) i think the price is great too because you dont take many in a day so they last a while!

July 22, 2014

I need my vitamins daily and when I read these contain all the different ingredients I usually take in a vitamin I was so happy
    I have a hard time taking caplets or capsules, so these are the greatest invention I can think of
    Getting all my vitamins and enjoying a gummy at the same time
    Great idea!!

July 21, 2014

Great!!!
    Awesome! Tasty! Colourful! Feel great!
    Awesome! I'd get everybody to take this awesome vitamin! Great east to take great for your health