Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins Reviews

vitafusion™ MultiVites provide a fusion of essential vitamins, minerals and natural fruit flavors in a delicious gummy. This complete multivitamin is specially formulated for adults and provides a great-tasting and convenient alternative to traditional, hard-to-swallow pills.

Each serving provides:
  • Antioxidant vitamins C and E
  • An excellent source of vitamins B12, B6, Folic Acid and Pantothenic Acid
  • As much vitamin A as one cup of broccoli
  • As much vitamin C as one tangerine
  • As much vitamin D as 5 oz. of Salmon
  • Natural Berry, Peach & Orange flavors

September 12, 2014

Tried these vitamins because I absolutely don't like pills. These are great tasting chews. Like the different flavours and it doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth. Price isn't to bad either

September 12, 2014

I loved these at first bite! They taste exactly like gummy candies; I actually had to exercise restraint when I tried the first one. You have to remind yourself that they are vitamins and not actually candy. I take vitamins regularly (I have a pill box on my bedside table which I take my vitamins from every night) so I do not have a problem remembering to take them. My only problem was that they were so much like candy that I had to remember to take them before I brushed my teeth at night. The other minor issue is that it requires you to take TWO daily. This is a change from my usual routine and requires you to remember to take one morning and night. While this isn’t a huge issue necessarily, it is a slight obstacle in terms of ease of incorporating them into my usual routine.

Overall I do not think I would purchase these vitamins but only because they disrupt my usual routine. I would certainly recommend them for someone who never remembers to take their vitamins, or who does not like to swallow large pills because their gummy candy goodness will definitely act as an incentive.
    I should disclose that I received these vitamins free to try as part of the Product Review Club.

September 12, 2014

* I received Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins for free as part of the ChickAdvisor product reveiw club *

Thank You ChickAdvisor and Vitafusion for the opportunity to try these vitamins and give my honest opinion

I received these vitamins and have been taking them for over a week now.The directions say to take one gummy twice a day.I have no problem remembering to take them.They are on my kitchen counter and the colorful label and bright green lid always catches my eye.They are also very delicious and much nicer to take then regular hard vitamins.So remembering to take them is a treat.

They come in three flavors Berry,Lemon and Orange.The flavors are naturally sourced.They contain no Guten,Milk,Eggs,Peanuts,Shellfish or Soya.There are seventy gummies so there are just over a months supply.The vitamins are for adults only keep out of reach of children.They taste just like a gummy candy very fruity and no after taste you would never know your eating a vitamin.

I will defiantly purchase these again.I have always taken vitamins but hated swallowing the big hard pills.These are so much more convenient and no water required.I will and have recommended these vitamins to friends and family.

Thank You again ChickAdvisor and Vitafusion for the opportunity to try these vitamins. I'm very impressed!

Some website information about these vitamins:

*Antioxidant Vitamins C and E
    *An excellant source of Vitamins B12,B6,Folic Acid and Pantothenic Acid
    *As much Vitamin A as on cup of Broccoli
    *As much Vitamin C as one Tangerine
    *As much Vitamin D as 5 oz of Salmon

September 11, 2014

Tasty vitamins that are fun to take. They taste great, it's like eating candy. A treat that is actually good for you. Only drawback is that I always want to eat more.

September 11, 2014

They tasted great! It was just like candy. I have recommended this product to everyone.

September 11, 2014

Very nice change from the usual and, very boring, traditional vitamins. These are tasty and bring me back to my childhood. I enjoy taking these every day.

Updated On: September 11, 2014

Did I mention that these were a free sample? Made them taste even better! Will probably be getting more when these run out!

September 11, 2014

I got to try for free, really like the taste and the texture, much easier to take than the hard ones, other members of my family like them to, would recommed and would buy again

September 11, 2014

These are really yummy. The flavors are citrus and easy to chew. You get about 70 gummies in a bottle. I liked waking up to them in the morning. It was like having a little treat that is so beneficial to your overall health. It is better than trying to swallow something down. Easy! Painless! Yum!

September 11, 2014

I have always been envious of my children whenever they took their yummy gummy vitamins and I had to swallow or chew a pill or subject myself to some terrible chewy vitamins. I was thrilled when I saw these and scooped them up immediately, these are fantastic and taste great, no regrets on having to take my vitamins now.

September 11, 2014

The taste is delicious and it doesn't even feel like you're eating a vitamin!