Vivier Vitamin C Scrub Reviews

Good - 0

January 12, 2018

Best Scrub for My Skin

I have lived with rosacea for over 20 years. This scrub along with other Vivier products have helped balance my skin and I believe not only make it look healthier but be healthier.

The scrub is gentle enough to use daily, smells great, and leaves my skin feeling great.

August 26, 2016

I absolutely love this scrub! It is gentle enough to use every single day for face or body. The scent is aromatic and makes exfoliating a sensory delight. After using the product, your skin feels silky smooth and fresh. There are exfoliating beads in the product as well so you can feel the process happening. The Vitamin C in the product is a great added bonus to an exfoliant as it is an antioxidant, helps aide in anti-aging as well as hyperpigmentation.

The company that makes this scrub is pharmaceutical so the quality, purity and efficacy of the ingredients are at the highest level they can be. The price point is great too for the quality and amount of product you are getting. Don't bother with OTC scrubs.. just pay the same price for a higher quality product that actually benefits your skin.

By far my favorite cannot live without skin product!