4.1/5
Voltaren Emulgel Reviews

Clinically proven Voltaren Emulgel relieves aches and body pain associated with acute, localized muscle, joint and back pain. Voltaren Gel is specially formulated for rubbing into the skin. Its mild scent disappears fast as the non greasy gel quickly penetrates the skin, delivering the medicine to the painful inflamed areas where relief is needed.

April 27, 2018

another lucky Costco Find

I came across Voltaren a few years back in a Costco, they had two large tubes and a small travel tube in a bundle and I figured I would give it a try. Man am I ever glad I did. It starts to work almost instantly on my sore, dull muscles and allows me to be mobile again!

April 21, 2018

It works

Someone told me about this product so I decided to try it.I was surprised to say the least.It works and really well.I use it before I go to bed on my knee and I can now have a good night sleep without the pain.Buy it and try it you'll be surprised

April 09, 2018

This product does what it says I will keep buying it

Over the years pills I have taken have made my stomach touchy Using the Voltaren product works well for the pain I feel relief soon after applying the cream to the area and the effects last for a good length of time I will keep buying this product It has done wonders for me I am a very active person and don't have time for aches and pains

March 31, 2018

Quick relief

Muscle pain is a real issue for both my boyfriend and I. We both have physically demanding jobs and our backs and necks hurt all the time. We use Voltaren emulgel at least a few times a week for quick relief of pain and spasms. We have recently switched to the ultra strength kind so that the cooling sensation lasts a little longer.

March 30, 2018

Works well

My mother has severe arthrits and this really works for her. We apply it 2 xs a day and it helps with her pain along with pills. It wont remove the pain completely but it makes it bearable for her. I deffinatly recommend it to ppl who have pain

March 22, 2018
    United States

Fibromyalgia and lupus warrior

This product is a lifesaver for me. I use it generally on my legs. It helps with my nerves and my joint pain. Has a decent scent and goes on smooth. Allows you to massage it in and allow it to soak in.

March 21, 2018

Voltaren Emulgel

I would buy this product over and over. I have 2 containers one for home and one for office. Works fast and the only thing I don't like is its a little to cold. I usually put it close to the heater to warm up before I put on. Dries fast

March 20, 2018

will continue to buy

This product works almost immediately and is non-greasy and has almost no odour. The scent it does have is not unpleasant and is not like creams of a similar type and purpose from the past.

March 16, 2018

Ooooh Aaaah

As a mom of a 2 month old baby girl, I need this.. my husband rubs it right in my back for me and it calms and cools down tense muscles.. I get my son to rub this into his legs after long couple hours of sports practice. My husband gets chronic back pain and this calms it down before he goes right into a spasm. I have carpel tunnel syndrome in my wrist and this aids that as well.. I love this gel!! I have bottles planted at my desk and my bedside, as well as my purse!

March 14, 2018

Good while it last !!

I find it really good for my back and shoulders but I wish it would last longer than it does, it takes the pain away, then with in no time it's back again, I only wish it lasted longer !!