Voortman Almond Krunch Cookies

Voortman Almond Krunch Cookies Reviews

Ranked #476 out of 1274 in Snacks

April 11, 2017

Very yummy! I like all the flavors actually, and I like that my child likes them as well, plus it is more healthy for him than a regular cookie full of sugar and fat.

February 15, 2017

Yum Voortman cookies are so delicious. I love the Almond ones the best, but I wouldn't pass up a Shortbread Swirl ever. Can't wait to try these new varieties with real whole grains oats, vanilla, coconut, and real fruit. Healthier options are always a plus in my book.

February 13, 2017

When my grandma recommends these cookies to me, I am actually a bit skeptical. But I must admit that they are so good! Crunchy, nice almond flavors, and not as sweet as other sugar cookies, these go well with a cup of coffee.

March 21, 2016

This cookies are so delicious, they taste like a sugar cookie with slices of almonds on top,but not as sweet as a sugar cookie, they have a nice crunch and an amazing flavor .They go perfectly with my afternoon coffee.I would definitely recommend these cookies.They are so good and can be purchased almost anywhere

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic