Voortman Almond Krunch Cookies Reviews
#172 in Cookies

April 11, 2017

Very yummy! I like all the flavors actually, and I like that my child likes them as well, plus it is more healthy for him than a regular cookie full of sugar and fat.

February 15, 2017

Yum Voortman cookies are so delicious. I love the Almond ones the best, but I wouldn't pass up a Shortbread Swirl ever. Can't wait to try these new varieties with real whole grains oats, vanilla, coconut, and real fruit. Healthier options are always a plus in my book.

February 13, 2017

When my grandma recommends these cookies to me, I am actually a bit skeptical. But I must admit that they are so good! Crunchy, nice almond flavors, and not as sweet as other sugar cookies, these go well with a cup of coffee.

March 21, 2016

This cookies are so delicious, they taste like a sugar cookie with slices of almonds on top,but not as sweet as a sugar cookie, they have a nice crunch and an amazing flavor .They go perfectly with my afternoon coffee.I would definitely recommend these cookies.They are so good and can be purchased almost anywhere