Voortman Blueberry Turnovers Reviews

Ranked #326 out of 1274 in Snacks

June 20, 2017

Délicieux

Le dessert rapide par excellence, les enfants et les grands ont adorés et ils en ont tous redemandes. Les biscuits sont tendres avec un goût délicieux.

June 07, 2017

My family really enjoys these cookies. They are so soft and taste like home made. We enjoy all Voortman cookies. Have been a favourite since I was a little girl.

February 17, 2017

my dad used to bring Voortman cookies home when we were kids loved them then but haven't really had them much since then
    sure would like to try again

September 12, 2016

One of my favorite treats! The cookies are so soft and just as good as homemade! My favorite flavours are the blueberry and the strawberry. These aren't very healthy so I only buy them every now and then for a treat. My whole family loves them (even my pup)!

April 26, 2016

These taste soo good. The package was a bit misleading as it stipulates turnovers when in fact they are actually very good tasting cookies. I only tried them once, but will definitely get them again.