Voortman Coconut Cookies Reviews
#3 in Cookies

Baked with real shredded coconut. No artificial colours or flavours. No high-fructose corn syrup
Contains: Wheat, Soy
May Contain: Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Oats, Eggs, Milk

Cuit avec de la vraie noix de coco râpée. Sans colorants ni arômes artificiels. Sans sirop de maïs à forte teneur en fructose.
Contient: Blé, Soja
Peut Contenir: Arachides, Noix, Avoine, Oeufs, Lait

March 11, 2017

I enjoyed the nice toasted coconut flavor of these cookies. These cookies have the same homemade baked taste as the Oatmeal Chocolate Chip flavor, but I found them to be a little to hard for my taste. That's the only down side to these cookies in my opinion.

March 11, 2017

These cookies took me by surprise. I didn't expect them to be so tasty. This cookie is crispy with a great coconut flavor and shredded coconut inside. This is the big surprise when you eat the cookie it is mouthwatering deliciousness. Love them. Very good.

March 11, 2017

The coconut cookies were a pleasant tasty surprise. I like the taste of coconut so I had a feeling I would like these before I even tried them. What surprised me was that the cookie had a crisp edge but a slightly chewy center. I really liked that contrast. My family liked these too. I will probably purchase these in the future if they are available where I shop.

I #gotitfree to try for review.

March 11, 2017

Now these cookies were great. They were crisper and tastier and crunchier then the original ones. I really enjoyed these cookies. A really nice change.

March 11, 2017

I tried a complimentary box of these cookies for the purpose of reviewing. I liked the real coconut taste. No artificial aftertaste. They were crunchy, I had them with my coffee and together it wasn't overly sweet. I would love to see some sort of reclosable package though, just to maintain freshness.

March 11, 2017

The Voortman Coconut Cookies are good, but they could be sweeter. Coconut is not one of my favorite flavors of cookies, but these aren't bad. My husband really likes them. I guess it just depends on weather or not you like coconut flavored cookies. They are baked with real shredded coconut and have no artificial flavors or colors. If you like coconut cookies you should try Voortman Coconut Cookies. #gotitfree

March 11, 2017

Voortman Coconut Cookies are the perfect pairing with your tea or coffee.
    These cookies have a nice crunchy texture. The coconut flavour is not too sweet. The coconut is very chewy and I love that. This is a really great tasting cookie!

Disclaimer:
    I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor to review.

March 11, 2017

Enfin des biscuits à la vraie noix de coco et qui ont du croquant... peut être un peu trop. J'ai eu le plaisir de tester ce biscuit dans la cadre du Club des bancs d'essai de ChickAdvisor #cadeau et je recommande ce produit, car sans aucun doute vous allez l'adorer aussi... sauf si vous n'aimez pas le coconut. La texture est aussi très intéressante, mais attention aux miettes! Faits avec des ingrédients naturels, ils vous rendront envie d'en manger encore et encore, sans trop vous sentir coupable. Le seul désavantage, c'est que le paquet n'est pas refermable; ce serait intéressant qu'il le soit, car les biscuits perdent vite leur croquant s'ils ne sont pas bien emballés. Un produit à glisser dans votre boite à lunch!

March 11, 2017

Voortman Coconut Cookies are bursting full of coconut flavor!

These cookies are crunchy and love the coconut flavor. I haven't been disappointed with any of the cookies and very addicted to them. Highly recommended and affordable. Like the new packaging as well.

March 11, 2017

I received these free to give my honest review. Honestly i was unsure how these would taste at first, even tho I love coconut, I hadn't had it in a cookie as the main ingredient. I was fully wowed at the great flavor. Adding the coconut gave the cookie a moist flavor to each bite and really had such a great taste that I had to force myself to put the package down and move onto another kind. If you love cookies and coconut I say run out and get yourself a package of these and try them for yourself. No extra junk added to these and they are better than other brands who add all the stuff into their cookies to make them last instead of just worrying about healthy option, great tasting cookies.