Voortman Vanilla Wafers Reviews
#1 in Cookies

Baked with real vanilla. No artificial colours or flavours. No high-fructose corn syrup.
Contains: Wheat and Soy
May Contain: Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Milk

Fait avec de la vraie vanille. Sans colorants ni arômes artificiels. Sans sirop de maïs à forte teneur en fructose.
Contient: Blé, Soja
Peut Contenir: Arachides, Noix, Lait
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 16, 2017

J'adore tout ce qui est biscuit gout vanille et ces gaufrettes sont mes préférées.
    J'aime bien la texture de la crème de ces gaufrettes.
    Elles accompagnent bien un thé ou un café.

March 16, 2017

I love wafer cookies and vanilla is one of my favourite flavours. I was happy to get this in my review box. The Voortman Vanilla Wafers have a great texture that's both crunchy and soft from the filling. The vanilla is prominent and delicious. I find that they are a little sugary for me, but the upside is that helps me to eat only a couple of cookies. I would like to see a less sugary option but will but these from time to time. I would also like to see resealable packages in the future to help keep cookies left as fresh as possible. #gotitfree #VoortmanBakery

March 15, 2017

I love these ! So crispy and melts in your mouth. The favor was great but you should eat these on a plate because they are very crumbly #voorman #gotitfree

March 15, 2017

LOVED THESE!!! This was by far one of the best testing opportunities chick advisor has given me!! My wife and daughter loved trying them too. The strawberry banana wafers were a favourite, as well as the coconut and chocolate chip! Crispy, crunchy, flavourful!!! Real fruit flavour that left us craving more!!

March 14, 2017

Out of all the flavours the Vanilla wafers were definitely the crowd pleaser. The wafer part was nice and crisp. The inside was creamy and not to sweet. We devoured the box pretty quickly and will most likely buy more. I really hope Voortman's comes out with a chocolate flavour, that would be amazing! #gotitfree

March 14, 2017

Wafers were one of my favourite types of cookies growing up. Voortman Vanilla Wafers did not disappoint! They had a wonderful vanilla flavour and just the right amount of sweetness. My kids loved them. My only wish was that they came in a resealable package.

3.2/5

March 14, 2017

I was able to try this product for free from chickadvisors product review club for an honest review. I was super excited to try Voortmans Vanilla Waffers the most, and was super disappointed. They were overly sweet and I couldn't even finish a a whole cookie. The vanilla flavour was very distinct and the wafers were super crunchy. I did like that they were made with all natural ingredents, but unfortunately they were so sweet I wasn't able to finish that pack before they went stale. I will not be buying this product in the future.

March 14, 2017

These are a crowd-pleaser every time. Perfect for the people who want to reach for something lighter than a full-on loaded cookie or a piece of cake at a party. The vanilla wafers are far from "plain", they are flavourful and sweet without being too much.

March 14, 2017

Voortman Vanilla Wafers are wonderful snacks! I received this product for free so I can give my unbiased review. Packaging needs a little work, it is difficult not to damage the wafer when opening the pack. Taste-wise, a little too sweet, maybe if the sugar was lessened a little bit. Other than that, you can tell that is is great quality and wonderful that it's all natural ingredients used!

California, United States

I am not normally a wafer van, and after picking up the brick of wafers, I had my reservations.. but these vanilla wafers made me a wafer fan! They are light, and crispy, and filled with a delicious vanilla creme that isn't too sweet. The only problem is that you want to eat a bunch of them in one sitting. The whole family loved these, so the bag was gone within a few days. We already purchased a new bag, which I was excited to find at my local Walmart. The whole family gives these a thumbs up!