Voortman Vanilla Wafers Reviews
#1 in Cookies

Baked with real vanilla. No artificial colours or flavours. No high-fructose corn syrup.
Contains: Wheat and Soy
May Contain: Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Milk

Fait avec de la vraie vanille. Sans colorants ni arômes artificiels. Sans sirop de maïs à forte teneur en fructose.
Contient: Blé, Soja
Peut Contenir: Arachides, Noix, Lait
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 24, 2017

Voortman Vanilla Wafers are delicious! I received this product complimentary of ChickAdvisor. I immediately took this (along with the other products I received) on a road trip with my family and it was devoured instantly. I personally haven't had vanilla wafers in so long, but it brought back good memories of my childhood treat. They were light and flakey and crispy with a satisfying vanilla flavour that wasn't overly sweet. My children certainly enjoyed it and kept asking for more. I would recommend this to families looking for a special treat.

March 24, 2017

I love these cookies! I'm so glad they expanded their flavour line! This vanilla flavour is decadent and heavenly at the same time. I fully appreciate this new cookie! I recommend it to all chicks!!!

March 24, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised at the size of the package I received complimentary to taste test and provide my review. The taste and quality of the cookies was excellent and I would recommend them! The vanilla flavor was perfect and they were not too sweet.

March 23, 2017

Voortman Vanilla Wafers are just enough sweet for my sweet tooth. I was pleasantly surprised to see the size of the package that arrived from ChickAdvisor. The box of Voortman Bakery products was a good sized box and wrapped really pretty inside. The first thing I noticed about the Voortman Vanilla Wafers were the taste. I am used to other vanilla wafers brands growing up as a child. These had more of a natural vanilla flavor, vesus the very sweet and artificial/sugary taste I was used to eating. I like that the Voortman Vanilla Wafers had just the right amount of sweet without being overpowering. I have just about had to let go of sweets because I am pregnant and the sugar is just too much for my stomach. The Voortman Vanilla Wafers were very good and I would definitely purchase some in the future. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to try these for free in exchange for my opinion. #gotitforfree

March 23, 2017
    Michigan, United States

I love the vanilla wafers they tasted awesome. I almost ate the whole bag to myself. I am definitely getting some when I go back to the store. Next time I may add them to some ice cream. Thanks Chickadvisor for the chance to try Voortman's Vanilla Wafers for free.

March 22, 2017

These were good wafers but they weren't a hit like the other Voortman wafers and cookies that we got to try for free. Of the four that we got to sample thanks to Chick Advisor, these are the only ones that we probably wouldn't buy. It's just preference as far as flavor. If you are a vanilla lover, these are probably perfect for you.

March 21, 2017

Got these free to try from Chick Advisor. My kids and I loved them. Perfect amount of vanilla taste and the wafers a light and crispy. We will definitely buy these for sure!

March 21, 2017

When you open the package of Voortman Vanilla Wafers, you are immediately hit with the sweet smell of vanilla. These wafers are crisp and airy with a pleasant, not artificial vanilla taste. I prefer Voortman wafers over several other brands out there. I wish the bag was re-sealable though. My 2 teenage sons went crazy for these cookies and have already requested more. I like the new packaging, very eye catching and noticeable on the store shelves. Delicious cookies, will for sure purchase in the future. I received these cookies free form ChickAdvisor for testing and review purposes.

March 21, 2017

We like Wafer cookies, although we almost always buy chocolate. We really enjoyed these Vanilla Wafters. They were just the right amount of crispy and flaky with the perfect amount of icing. They made for a really nice lighter cookies, and we will definitely be buying them again. My 9 year pretty much ate the entire package, but he did allow me to have a couple.

#GotItFree I received this product free from the Chick Advisor review club. All opinions are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

March 20, 2017

I received a free package of these to try from Chick Advisor! They were delicious! My family and I loved them! If I see these at the store, I would definately buy them!