W7 In The Buff Eyeshadow Palette Reviews
#427 in Eye Shadow

Good - 0

November 06, 2017

Fabulous!

While the colors are not all intensely pigmented and are a tad powdery, they are buildable and soft. I own both In The Night Up In Smoke and In The Buff. Both have a great color range and they do last the day, especially with a primer and a setting spray. I also like the tin, it has survived being tossed in luggage quite often. Overall I like these two palettes a lot!

July 07, 2016

I bought this palette for less than $9 on Amazon after reading positive reviews on makeupalley and it is definitely one of the best purchases I've made all year! It's not a perfect dupe for the Urban Decay Naked palette but the colors are pretty similar and it's a great value for the price! Some of the lighter shades aren't very pigmented and I wish there were more matte options to choose from, but aside from that I have no complaints! This palette is high-quality with gorgeous and versatile colors!