Watsons's Cotton Square Facial Cotton Reviews

Good - 0

November 15, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Smooth and gentle and value for money

What makes it different from other tissue brands basically how smooth and gentle to your skin. You don’t want to use tissue that rough against your skin. Thus, we’re continuously using this product.

November 10, 2020

My baby

I really like this product because for me i need tissues everyday and it’s really soft so i just can wipe my face using this sometimes and it’s affordable and can found at any Watsons store.

November 06, 2020

Soft & clean indeed

I really like the clean product packaging. and i have used the strudy tissue paper for years. I love the mild scent and the fact that it does not dry out easily when you place it inside your pocket.

October 27, 2020

100% Pure

One use and you are able to know that the cotton is really pure. Unlikely many other brands that claims to be 100% cotton but otherwise. This product is very affordable and is available at most, if not all Watsons store in Malaysia.

October 17, 2020

Buy and buy

Made with 100% pure cotton. Ideal for cleaning ear, nail polish removal & applying eye make-up.With zip-lock, or canister packaging format to meet your different needs.

October 16, 2020

Highly recommended!

For cleansing ear, nail polish removal and applying eye make-up. When cleaning ears, gently remove dirt around the outer area of the ear. And I’m always picky in choosing the best one.

October 04, 2020

Value For MOney

I always need these cotton pads in my life to keep the skin squeaky clean, apply the toner, remove makeup and much more. I do not like use medical cotton because it is too rough for the skin. Hence I always keep these packs handy which I use every-day before bed-time.