WELLA Enrich Moisturizing Treatment for Fine to Normal Hair

WELLA Enrich Moisturizing Treatment for Fine to Normal Hair Reviews

Ranked #467 out of 627 in Conditioner

This is a high performance treatment that works to restore damaged hair, with ingredients such as silk extract and shea butter. Hair is repaired, protected and deeply hydrated without being weighed down for a silky soft, radiant and manageable finish.

January 17, 2017

This is the best shampoo that i have ever used. It really helps with hair fall. I makes your hair look lively and shiny and smooth. Using it along with the hair mask gives wonderful results.

January 13, 2015

Use this once a week to liven up my hair. Works well. Need to use a lot of it though.

November 15, 2011

This makes my hair feel like it does after a blowdry at a salon. It's a conditioning treatment that you use in the shower, leave on for 5 mins after shampooing and then rinse out. It's designed for fine to normal hair, which I have. My hair is incredibly silky and soft after using it and it doesn't build up at all. I got this in a swag bag from an event for free but I would absolutely purchase again.