WELLA Enrich Volumizing Shampoo for Fine to Normal Hair
Good

WELLA Enrich Volumizing Shampoo for Fine to Normal Hair Reviews

Ranked #832 out of 1102 in Shampoo

This hydrating shampoo leaves hair full of volume and vitality.  Extracts of silk and shea butter nourish and protect so hair is left glossy, smooth and healthy.

May 28, 2014

merveilleux produit pour mes cheveux et tellement doux.

November 21, 2011

I recently bought this Wella shampoo as well as conditioner while I was in the US. I ABSOLUTELY love this shampoo. Not only does it leave my hair feeling very soft and luscious but it has a very refreshing subtle scent that stays in my hair long after. Definitely need to repurchase!

November 15, 2011

I'm in love. I grew up using Wella products but it's been a really long time. This is from their professional line and I swiped it from a swag bag Alex got from a P&G;event. I have a lot of hair but the strands are fine, so it's perfect for me. Using this together with the conditioning treatment leaves my hair incredibly silky smooth, clean and smelling great. The best part is I feel none of the buildup I was getting from the Moroccanoil products I was using. I will definitely repurchase when it runs out.