• Wella Ocean Spritz Beach Texture Spray
Amazing

Wella Ocean Spritz Beach Texture Spray Reviews

Ranked #1799 out of 2445 in Hair Care

June 10, 2016

Our hair needs protection from the sun, too and this spray not only gives you beachy waves, it also contains ingredients that block UV rays that can seriously dry out our hair and scalp. Price may be a little up there, close to salon prices, but it is so worth it.

1.5/5

July 06, 2012

I received a full size bottle of Wella Dry Stage Ocean Spritz Beach Texture Hairspray in my June GlossyBox. You can buy it on line for around $13.99. I don’t normally use hair spray of any kind on my hair, but this sounded different and I’ll give just about anything a try once. They say to set the beach hair look you first start by spraying it onto dry hair near the roots, then to scrunch, or shape your beach style by using your fingers. Or you can get the look by spraying it onto your dry hair then twist it into a ponytail, winding your hair back on itself, ending up with a bun. After using a diffuser to dry the spray, take it down and you have the look. While I don’t have a diffuser, so I just let the spray dry while I put my makeup on. My hair is long, thin and straight, so I was hoping this would give it some lift, but also look natural, like there was nothing in it at all. Unfortunately I was very disappointed with the way my hair turned out. I don’t know what it is with me and Wella products, but they do absolutely nothing for me even when its something that is made for my type of hair witch this is suppose to be! When I took my hair down from the bun I was hoping to see something nice, but my hair looked awful. It not only looked awful it felt awful too. It looked dirty, greasy and stiff. Not free flowing like I thought it was going to be. When I tried to brush it out my hair felt even dirtier then it looked and was full of knots. I’ll never buy it and I most definitely won’t be using it again.

July 05, 2012

This is my third Wella product I have tried and really do love there products.This Ocean spritz is really fun and really did give my hair some pretty loose waves.I have shoulder length layered hair which is quite fine and limp.I sprayed this into my hair when it was almost dry after a shower and made it into a loose bun and put a big claw clip in there to hold it for about half an hour and then removed it.My hair looked great lots of body and looked so full with some great waves.

I thought it might be sticky like a hair spray but its not its very silky feeling and I do not feel the product in my hair at all.The smell is wonderful a really pretty a fruity floral scent that really lingers in your hair.The key ingredient is salts to add texture to the hair.It also contains polymers which are great at controlling flyaway hair which I really have a problem with.This really controls those flyaway hairs that are just such a pain to deal with.If you want to add more chunky texture to your hair this is the product.

producttestinglover earned the Beauty Guru badge

ChrisP79 added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
    Problème faible acné-Remède ?

sweet_sara added a new review for