Werthers Original Chewy Caramels Reviews
#753 in Snacks

February 25, 2020

So good

These caramels are so good. They are obviously chewy but don’t get stuck in your teeth too bad. Highly addicting. I love the individual wrapping to carry in my purse.

May 13, 2019

I am addicted to these caramels

I bought these for the first time last week. I have never tasted a better caramel. The flavour is so rich and creamy. The ones I got were fairly hard but they soften up in your mouth quickly. I definitely recommend these caramels. So so so good!

August 17, 2018
    Oklahoma, United States

For Your Caramel Fix!

I started eating these when they first came out. I love how they put just the right amount of flavoring into the candies. My only problem with the candy is that i always find the end of the bag to soon!

May 31, 2016

I love the Weathers original hard candy caramel and then I bought a bag of the chewy caramels and fell in love all over again. This are so good and addictive.

March 02, 2016

Missed out today on winning a sample so I bought a bag of these and two other types. I love these as I've had them before and I can never stop eating them. A really good treat