Werther's Original Soft Caramel Reviews
#449 in Candy

June 27, 2019

Caramel Goodness

These are my favorite caramels to buy. Whenever I'm craving something sweet and creamy these always hit the spot. They're a nice amount of chewy without getting stuck all over your teeth. I highly recommend!

1.0/5

January 28, 2019

Werther's caramel

Les Caramel Werther's Original Soft Carame .HUM.. HUM...délicieux. Je les aime beaucoup il ne colle pas trop sur les dentiers Ils sont mou et le goût est exquis.

January 28, 2019

These are yummy!

Absolutely love these Werther's Original Soft Caramel!
    They are individually wrapped, which I really like about these. They are highly addicted, hard to eat just one. Price is good as well. I love how soft and chewy these are. Love of caramel flavor as well.

July 20, 2018

pretty good

These candies are great because they are soft and won't break or rip your teeth out of your head like other toffee candies feel like they might do. They are very smooth.

September 02, 2017

delicious caramel fix

You put one of these in your mouth letting it gradually melt and you are in caramel heaven. The flavor is so delicious and the texture of the candy is so smooth. Love these

January 27, 2017

I had just bought Werthers Original Soft Caramel Candy and I have not regretted, it is soooo soft and the caramel flavor is delicious. I was just going to buy the one bag as I usually buy candy once a year, but Werthers Original Soft Caramel candy are the best ever. I had bought them 4 more times this month. I cannot believe it. I love Werthers Original Soft Caramel Candy and will definately tell family and friends about this delicious candy. And I will continue to buy them. Thanks for such and awesome treat.

January 17, 2017

Tout aussi bon que les caramels durs, ces petits caramels mous ont un goût riche qui se distingue des autres caramels. Vraiment délicieux dans les desserts.

October 25, 2016

J'aime tellement les caramels de cette marque. Super tendre et moelleux en bouche. C'est un indispensable chez moi. Bon goût sucré. J'en mange souvent.

October 23, 2016

Soft caramels are so good ...they can become addictive. These are very creamy and buttery tasting. They now have different varieties of the soft caramels, but the originals are the best. I just wish they'd put more in a bag.

March 25, 2016

With a caramel being my absolute favourite, these Werther's are at the top of my list for sweets! Keeping a bag of these in my cupboard for those days when you just might want one or two! They are so soft and chewy and so full of flavour too! Available just about everywhere, Werther's have been around as long as I can remember.'So many varieties to choose from, this is one of my favourites!