wet n wild highlighting powder Reviews
#12 in Highlighter

Good - 0

January 12, 2019

The best

Literally the best Highligthers I have, so blinding and last all day and always looks amazing and there only 4.99 what is the down side if you haven't tried them all ready you definitely need to asap you won't regret it I promise

November 21, 2018

Blinding highlight

It’s really cheap and you can find it at most stores! It’s perfect for beginners who need something cheap and blinding. It only takes a little bit if the powder to give you a full glow.

August 01, 2018

LOVE THIS

This is my go-to highlighter and for the price, you really can’t beat it. This highlighter is so pigmented! The only thing I was worried about it since it is powder-based, it may look cakey, however if you blend it out right, it doesn’t! I have fair skin and whenever I use this, I use this, I immediately get a glow and relieve many compliments. I definitely recommend buying this!!

June 29, 2018

That's one of "THE" best highlighter eveeer

GOD... How do i start..? This is exactly the definition of life and believe me i am not exaggerating in the slightest. I've bought Charlotte Tilbury's bar of gold highlighter and it is just as good as this 50$ product. So just save yourself some money and get this.

April 29, 2018

Wet n wild highlight

Seriously in love especially for the price. My skin is frigging GLOWING. I Wil buy this product any day and recommend it to anyone who wants to look like a goddess.

April 16, 2018

good for its cheap price

i was really excited to use this! I was running out of highlighter and have never used the wet n wild higherlighter so I really wanted to!! It works pretty good but you need to rub the brush on it a decent amount to make sure its pigmented but it will show on your skin niicely and blends well