2.9/5
#612 in Mascara

2.3/5

September 11, 2017

Didn't work for me

For reasons better left unknown, I cried my eyes out on the second day of wearing this mascara. Not only was there some running, but there were giant, wet clumps of the product all over my lashes and under-eyes. I am incredibly disappointed in this mascara, personally. Without exposure to tears or any other wetness, it was very dry and I could feel the formula on my lashes even though I applied sparingly and slowly built up to a sleek look. Honestly? I threw mine in the trash, which I usually never go as far to do.

I've heard some good things about this product from others, and I'm glad it worked for them, but it's a major miss for me personally. Would not recommend.

2.8/5

January 08, 2016

great price however i found it not a very good mascara.. flakes and smudges... clumps when applying..nope not for me

0.7/5

January 08, 2016

Wet n Wild MEGA PLUMP WATERPROOF MASCARA;

I tried when needed a mascara for a quick vacation weekend getaway and forgot mine at home, I figured hey few days, on a budget, why not, cute packaging....

I did not like the mascara didn't stay put long
    didn't last well on the eyes
    didn't give that added lash extending and volume I am used to with other mascaras

it was water proof but i still found it smudged

you pay what you get for

July 08, 2014

Love the look but does have a lot of flakes after a short time

October 30, 2013

This mascara is great and waterproof when taking it off though you need make up remover it is kinda hard to get off but works great