• Wet N Wild Megaglo Illuminating Palette
Amazing

Wet N Wild Megaglo Illuminating Palette Reviews

Ranked #137 out of 186 in Highlighter

June 09, 2017

I have to say, I havn't usesd Wet n Wild products since I was about ten years old but when I saw the colours on this palette I had to try it. Also the price is only $4.99 CND. So even if I hated the product it wouldn't be much of a loss.
    When you first open it, it's very shiny and looks gorgeous, there's a white, baby pink, blush, and goldish colour (my favourite the gold) but when you put it on your brush it sèems as if the shininess doesn't go through out the whole palette.
    I still think that for the price it is worth it, just make sure you watch for falling product.

October 13, 2016

This is a highlighter that comes in a fairly large round compact. It has 4 different shades in it, the two in the middle are a pinkish highlight, and the ones at the end are a golden highlight. You can use one colour, or you can blend all 4 on your face. It was very inexpensive, and for the price, it is pretty reasonable. However, it is a bit more glittery than other highlighters, so if you don't like glitter on your face, this wouldn't be the product for you. It gives a very sheer highlight, but can easily be built up for more of a glow. It's probably one of my top picks for a drugstore highlighter (I've had more disappointment with drugstore highlighters than I've had success), and it's perfect for when I want to go for a more natural look.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic