Wet N Wild Megaglo Illuminating Palette Reviews
#112 in Highlighter

September 11, 2017

Yet another hit from WnW!

The four shades in this palette are phenomenal; they're buttery, blend well, and the pigment speaks for itself. I love that I can use the two lighter shades on my face/inner eyes and then the darker two as eyeshadow, though the formula is the same. Being quite fair, the two lighter shades make for a poppin' highlight on my cheeks, and it makes all the difference in the dimension of my face.

All in all, this product is another one of my must-haves, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a blinding highlight without paying half a grocery bill on 'higher-end' products.

June 09, 2017

I have to say, I havn't usesd Wet n Wild products since I was about ten years old but when I saw the colours on this palette I had to try it. Also the price is only $4.99 CND. So even if I hated the product it wouldn't be much of a loss.
    When you first open it, it's very shiny and looks gorgeous, there's a white, baby pink, blush, and goldish colour (my favourite the gold) but when you put it on your brush it sèems as if the shininess doesn't go through out the whole palette.
    I still think that for the price it is worth it, just make sure you watch for falling product.

October 13, 2016

This is a highlighter that comes in a fairly large round compact. It has 4 different shades in it, the two in the middle are a pinkish highlight, and the ones at the end are a golden highlight. You can use one colour, or you can blend all 4 on your face. It was very inexpensive, and for the price, it is pretty reasonable. However, it is a bit more glittery than other highlighters, so if you don't like glitter on your face, this wouldn't be the product for you. It gives a very sheer highlight, but can easily be built up for more of a glow. It's probably one of my top picks for a drugstore highlighter (I've had more disappointment with drugstore highlighters than I've had success), and it's perfect for when I want to go for a more natural look.