Wheat Thins Multigrain Crackers Reviews
#207 in Grocery

May 15, 2019

I'm addicted!

I was skeptical about these at first, since I've tried many crackers like these- all being horrible in taste, and this one wins! Although I would say it's too salty, I still think its a great cracker.

1.0/5

April 02, 2019
    United States

I own a Pickup Truck with one Tim McGraw Cassette in it.

I have been a consistent supporter of wheat thins all my life, but now they have gone too far. Multigrain, really? If I had any say, I'd make sure each grain kept to its own kind. It don't do not one bit of good mixing them together-- messes with the purity, if you ask me. I'm a real old-fashioned cracker kinda gal. I don't want no pumpernickel sneaking its way into my cracker, and don't get me started on those gosh darned sesame crackers from that aisle beyond the seafood section. Just give me a cracker that's normal-like, you know?
    #MakeWheatThinsGreatAgain

September 17, 2018

Great multigrain crackers the the whole family loves

Having 4 picky eaters in the house.. This product has been accepted by all 4 kids.
    Great for a light snack ,party dishes and even works as a bread crum on chicken and steak!

September 17, 2018

One for our favorites

In my household we love to snack! These crackers are a staple for this family. We use them to dip, stack and eat by them selves. I trust them to be better then deep fried snacks in health and have a flavor that keeps everyone happy.

August 09, 2018

Simple snack

Collation simple, peu couteuse et peut etre combiner avec n’importe quoi! Le gout est super et le format se transporte bien. A manger avec des fromages, des fruits, des legumes et bien d’autres. Parfait pour recevoir !

May 08, 2018

Healthy tasty option!

Love that this cracker offers a tasty flavor but also makes me feel like I am still eating healthy. Works great for serving with dips, and as a side for meat and cheese.

March 31, 2018

excellent!

nice category option....goes well with with cheese dips....slightly salty....very pleasant....healthy........somewhat high calories...overall very enticing.

February 26, 2018

My daughter’s favourite cracker

This is our go to cracker! The slightly sweet, slightly salty flavour combined with the crunch makes this my daughter’s favourite cracker for lunch times!

We eat ours with all kinds of different toppings, but it’s also delicious all. By. Itself.

May 21, 2017

Of all of the Wheat Thins varieties, this one is the best!! I'm not even exactly sure why it is, but it tastes so much better - perhaps it has more salt in it? Either way... it is one of my favourite crackers :)

May 13, 2017

These are amazing! they make such a great easy, efficient, successful, healthy snack for all occassions and on-the-go, for all ages. Lightly salted makes the entire Multigrain crackers packed with flavor. Great size, texture, crunchy, fresh, overall amazing crackers. mmm my facourite brand. I love all of the flavors!!