Whish Body Butter

Whish Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #470 out of 1609 in Body Lotions & Creams

January 27, 2016

I was lucky enough to get to try this body butter along with the shaving cream! I really love this product and brand!! I love the natural ingredients, scent and luxurious feel on my skin!! This body butter is thick and is absorbed very quickly - no greasy residue, just soft, delicious smelling skin!

January 22, 2016

"From no-calorie cupcakes to pinch-free stilettos, we admit that we’re prone to wishful thinking. Another item near the top of our if-only-it-were-real list: a truly non-greasy body lotion. Much to our surprise, this decadent organic body butter fits the bill. It contains a trio of antioxidant-rich moisturizers that nourishes skin and wards off sun damage." $26

Very quick to absorb, I literally couldn't tell I applied it after rubbing my hands together. Though my hand are no longer parched and lovely scent of lavender is lingering behind. I would not advise use in a scent free building.

Baywatch the Movie!