Whiskas perfect portions Reviews

April 29, 2017

Love! I hate having to store leftover wet pet food in the fridge so these Whiskas Perfect Portion are the best, no more stinky food having to go into the fridge. Will not buy our wet cat food any other way now!

April 28, 2017

No more cans in the fridge!!! I love these!!! Cheap and my cats love them. We buy a really good dry food and give our two cats wet food as a treat. I first tried them as I found free product coupon for one. I've managed to not pay for any yet as there are always coupons. I'll continue to buy especially if I can get them for free. The ingredients aren't the best but chicken is the first ingredient in the chicken cuts in gravy one. As a treat, once and a while it's a great cat food.

April 25, 2017

I absolutely love this concept. They should have came out with this years ago . The perfect portion so to say is the perfect measurement for feeding kitty , not to little not to much . No wasted food. Good variety of flavors .

April 16, 2017

my cats love this, it is i give it to them every morning. I love how it is available at several stores. it is decently priced. and worth every penny. i like the variety of flavours it offers for the cats

April 13, 2017

There is no other wet food that gets my cats this excited. They absolutely love it and I love giving it to them. I have 3 cats who each have certain kinds of wet food they don't like, however not with this kind, they all love it.

April 13, 2017

With getting my kitty I am loving the way this packaging is now made. My kitty gets just enough of a treat of the wet food without over feeding him and it's not like the old packaging where the container was left open... this new packaging is much more convenient in the end and I like that it can now be more fresh when not leaving half the package opened before they changed the packaging to portions packs. I'm loving this new packaging for this product and my kitty enjoys the food very municipal. The price is always super cheap and there is always readily available coupons which is nice.

April 10, 2017

These are fantastic! I love the separate portions. Before I would have to scoop out half of the whiskas tray and then wrap up the other half and store it, before it dried out. Now, these are the perfect size for one meal. No need to store and seal and hope to use before they dry out.

March 26, 2017

I buy these for my cat and she absolutely loves them! She is pretty picky when it comes to what she eats and is a very vocal cat so I just want to keep her happy so I don't have to hear about it. I do find them a bit expensive but I buy a case at a time and then only buy other flavours not offered in the case when they go on sale. I can have a pretty good variety for her and she doesnt seem to get tired of any of the flavours

March 13, 2017

These are exactly what it says in the name:perfect portions! My cat eats several times a day and with whiskas portions I dont have to worry if the food is gonna get dry and then I have to throw it away.. also, I dont have to use half of it and save the other half ( like I used to do with other brands), one portion is enough for one meal. She's happy and that makes me happy as well! The sound of her "talking" when she hears that I'm opening it puts smile on my face every single time!

March 10, 2017

My cat absolutely loves perfect portions, plus they are easy and mess free for me and my husband. I also like that the container is recyclable. This is the only wet cat food I buy.