Wilton NonStick 12 Cup Standard Muffin Pan Reviews

November 04, 2017

Really great pan!

I like this muffin pan because it cooks my cupcakes/muffins perfectly every time. It evenly distributes the heat, and is ergonomically friendly, in that it is easy to hold/carry.
    I like it as well because it is sturdy and built to last, and I find that it is easy to wipe down and clean!

November 04, 2017

Love it!

I have tried many different Muffin baking pans for many different Muffin mixes. These are the only ones I have come across that is nonstick, even after 8 months of using. I have 3 or 4 of these and I love them. Such easy quick clean with all-around even baking. Definately worth the buy. Not as expensive for something that actually works.

May 08, 2017

I have used several different brands of muffin pans and i find this to be my favourite. my muffins never stick, and it is super easy to clean. the price is reasonable and not too expensive for the great quality.

April 22, 2017

I have several of these great muffin pans. I am an avid baker and use these pans a lot. I have owned these for several years now, maybe 4 or 5, they are still in great working order. They are easy to clean and that is always a plus for me. I have never had any uneven baking issues with these pans as I have had with other pans. They are also heavier than the other pans that I own making them less likely to warp, that is a plus for anyone who is going to use this often as you will not have to replace your pans as often. I love these pans and would recommend them to anyone who has a need for great muffin pans.

April 14, 2017

I love my Winton 12 cup muffin pan! I use it frequently and it still looks and functions just as good as the day I bought it! Very durable. I've had it for about 3 years now.

April 12, 2017

This is the only muffin pan that I have ever owned and it will probably be the only one I ever need. The quality of these pans is amazing. Everything cooks very evenly and I love that they're non-stick!

March 29, 2017

I bought this muffin pan to replace a 20 year old cupcake pan and boy was I happy with that decision. This muffin pan makes really perfect sized muffins and cupcakes. I never have to worry about a messy clean up because everything just slips away. No sticky goo or burnt crusts. I've had it for 4 years and it looks just like new. I will never buy anything else but Wilton.

March 04, 2017

These are fantastic baking tins. They are great for muffins and also my homemade butter tarts. They come out of these pans like a breeze. The only one that works well for them. I don't even need to grease them which is fantastic. Well worth their value.

January 20, 2017

I love mine! Have owned it for several years and it still looks new and works just as great as the day I bought it. I find it cooks very evenly and I love that its nonstick so the muffins pop right out afterwards.

April 24, 2016

Wilton muffin tin is worth every penny. I have owned mine for many many years now and have baked a lot of muffins and cupcakes. My pan still has its non-stick coating and cooks evenly throughout so every muffin has the same moist texture snd shape. After use, I just throw it in the dishwasher.