Wilton NonStick 12 Cup Standard Muffin Pan

Wilton NonStick 12 Cup Standard Muffin Pan Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 140 in Bakeware & Cookware

May 08, 2017

I have used several different brands of muffin pans and i find this to be my favourite. my muffins never stick, and it is super easy to clean. the price is reasonable and not too expensive for the great quality.

April 22, 2017

I have several of these great muffin pans. I am an avid baker and use these pans a lot. I have owned these for several years now, maybe 4 or 5, they are still in great working order. They are easy to clean and that is always a plus for me. I have never had any uneven baking issues with these pans as I have had with other pans. They are also heavier than the other pans that I own making them less likely to warp, that is a plus for anyone who is going to use this often as you will not have to replace your pans as often. I love these pans and would recommend them to anyone who has a need for great muffin pans.

April 14, 2017

I love my Winton 12 cup muffin pan! I use it frequently and it still looks and functions just as good as the day I bought it! Very durable. I've had it for about 3 years now.

April 12, 2017

This is the only muffin pan that I have ever owned and it will probably be the only one I ever need. The quality of these pans is amazing. Everything cooks very evenly and I love that they're non-stick!

March 29, 2017

I bought this muffin pan to replace a 20 year old cupcake pan and boy was I happy with that decision. This muffin pan makes really perfect sized muffins and cupcakes. I never have to worry about a messy clean up because everything just slips away. No sticky goo or burnt crusts. I've had it for 4 years and it looks just like new. I will never buy anything else but Wilton.

March 04, 2017

These are fantastic baking tins. They are great for muffins and also my homemade butter tarts. They come out of these pans like a breeze. The only one that works well for them. I don't even need to grease them which is fantastic. Well worth their value.

January 20, 2017

I love mine! Have owned it for several years and it still looks new and works just as great as the day I bought it. I find it cooks very evenly and I love that its nonstick so the muffins pop right out afterwards.

April 24, 2016

Wilton muffin tin is worth every penny. I have owned mine for many many years now and have baked a lot of muffins and cupcakes. My pan still has its non-stick coating and cooks evenly throughout so every muffin has the same moist texture snd shape. After use, I just throw it in the dishwasher.

April 01, 2016

I got a really good on a couple of these a few years ago at Michaels, and have been very pleased with how well they work and how well they are standing up. My muffins and cupcakes bake evenly every time, and these pans are very easy to wash. My bakeware usually ends up quite stained as we handwash everything and my teenagers aren't necessarily fast and through about it, but these clean up every time.

March 20, 2016

These are great. I've had them for 3 years now. And they are awesome for muffins. Better than other ones I had. Very pleased with the pan. I once had a muffin over spill onve and figured the pan was garbage but it wasn't. The burned in muffin came off easily.