Windex Original Reviews

2.3/5

June 04, 2021

Not the best

Not too happy with this unfortunately. It leaves streaks behind on glass and mirrors which look ugly once dried. Have to use other product for glass which is disappointing.

May 21, 2021

Best Glass and Window Cleaner

Winded has always been my go to Brand for Cleaning any glass/ windows or mirrors it’s removes any dirt or grease that has build up over time Leaving it squeaky clean it’s also Affordable and can be found at any dollar store

May 21, 2021

Favorite window/Mirror cleaner

This is my favorite glass and window cleaner. Iy leaves a streak free shine and it’s also my favorite to use to keep my taps and sinks shiny and sparkly as well!

February 06, 2021

Streak free

The best cleaner for my mirrors. Ive never tried anything other than Windex because it's the best at what it does. Its highly effective and doesn't smell awful. It's also affordable. I highly recommend it. It leaves my mirrors streak free and sparkly!

November 19, 2020

I only use this

I only use windex to clean my windows and mirrors. It doesn't leave anything on them. and actually cleans them. It gets all the fingerprints off which I love!

November 10, 2020

I love this product!

I love Windex Original and I’ll tell you why! I have lots of windows and gravel driveways near by, so you know what that means. I would never trade Windex Original for anything else I was out of it one day and hubby picked up an off brand, let me tell you never again. The best!

November 05, 2020

No Stress No Streaks

Definitely a go to for all of our windows and doors. This is the best way to clean indoor mirrors and prepare the indoor and outdoor windows. Excellent for Spring Cleaning and All year multi purpose windows, mirrors and glass tables.

October 23, 2020

Window cleaner that doesn’t leave marks!

This window cleaner doesn’t leave any marks on the windows, it has nice smell, good price and is really a good window cleaner! I buy it because of the price and quality!

October 23, 2020

Glass Cleaner

This has and will continue to be my go-to for cleaning windows and mirrors. It is very effective, virtually streak-free and reliable. The bottle lasts forever and I highly recommend.

2.0/5

October 05, 2020

Its ok

When you tried bon ami glass cleaner nothing else compares to it windex has been my go to for many years until now so long thanks for nothing...bon ami no streecks clear and clean mirrors and glass windows