Yankee Candles

Yankee Candles Reviews

Ranked #160 out of 586 in Home Fragrance

October 09, 2016

So many scents to choose from but they all are so amazing!!! There's not a room in my house that doesn't have one, and I always get compliments of how great my house smells. The big jars are roughly around 40$ locally for me, but my local lawton drugs usually has promotional 40% off regularly so I always stock up then. And they last for quite a long time. Def worth the money

October 04, 2016

These are only the best smelling candles around, they come in 100's of different scents and fill your whole home with a great aroma, they are not cheap. They are very high quality to you get a great deal of burn time. If you find them at winners or T.J Maxx, you can usually get a discount. I will be buying these candles as long as I am alive. I am obsessed with yankee everything and yankee tarts too.

October 04, 2016

I love Yankee Candles. There are a variety of fantastic scents that smell amazing on cold sniff, yet smell just as good when you burn them. The scents are strong, but not overwhelming. These do not give me a headache like some other brands do.

October 04, 2016

Belle chandelle par l'emballage mais aussi par l'odeur agréavable des fragrances. Prix élevé ,mais les chandelles dure longtemps dans ma maison, elles brûlent lentement.

October 04, 2016

Beautiful looking candles, all of them smell amazing, they burn amazing, I just wish they were a tad bit cheaper! One of my favourite things in the store is the car scents!

August 13, 2016

This is the only brand of candles I will buy, they come in tons of scents, French Vanilla is my favourite. You do not have to light them, just take the lid off and you can smell them in the house. They last a long time when you burn them. They are more expensive but worth it. You can find them in Winners a little cheaper.

February 19, 2016

I totally agree with the other chicks. These are a great quality candle and worth the price. Anyone in the Ottawa area, there is now a Yankee store at Bayshore...always some deals to be had....I already stocked up on next Christmas scents at 75% off!

September 22, 2015

Yankee Candles are really good quality candles, there are soooo many different scents to choose from that it's overwhelming. They have a scent for every season you can think of and if you name a scent they have it. The price is kind of expensive but with that said they last a long time and the smell isn't "cheap" smelling. Fills up the whole house!

May 05, 2015

The best candles out there!! Will have your entire home smelling Amazing. These are my go to candles.. especially BLACK CHERRY.