Yogi Restful Sleep Tea Reviews
#1329 in Grocery

Good - 0

January 18, 2018

A Family Favourite!

My husband and I absolutely love this tea, it's a little on the pricey side for a tea so we don't always have it on hand but when we do it's gone quick, the tea has no sugar or sweetener but the flavor naturally has this sweetness to it, it tastes delish and is perfect to wind down or before bed.

May 19, 2017

I've been drinking sleep teas for years. It's a nice way to end a day. My husband tried the Yogi Restful Sleep Tea and he raved about it. My thinking was, yeah, all sleep teas are tasty...then I tried Yogi. I can't drink any other brand now. Best tea ever! I'd like to try out the detox tea next.

June 12, 2015

I really enjoy a good cup of tea and this is one of the best I've had. Its a very soothing taxe with no bitterness.

March 26, 2015

This tea has helped me in so many ways. I have always struggled with anxiety and sometimes it effects my sleep. And I am so grateful for this amazing tea because it helps me sleep. It has Chamomile, Licorice root, Lemongrass and Skullcap.