Yonka FRUITELIA PS Age-Free Renewing Lotion for Dry or Sensitive Skin

Yonka FRUITELIA PS Age-Free Renewing Lotion for Dry or Sensitive Skin Reviews

Ranked #636 out of 718 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

February 03, 2017

I had used this before when I used to work at a Spa/Salon as an Aesthetician. This was the skincare line we were introduced too to use on our clients. When I used Fruitelia I was amazed on how fruity it smelled. The essence of grapefruit, lemon, lime and orange. It is very very moisturizing lotion so a little goes a long long way. The price for the lotion is about 80$ its a very high end expensive line in France, pricey but its worth it too me. Another thing I like about this lotion is the fact it gives your skin a dewy look too it. I always got compliments on how supple and nice my skin was. I would recommend this lotion to anyone if price isn't an issue.

July 03, 2009

I love Yon Ka! The Fruitelia lotion feels so wonderful on my skin and my skin feels a lot more hydrated and it isn't irritated by makeup or sunscreen as much as my skin used to be.

January 21, 2009

really like this product. actually, i love yonka. its a little less expensive than the others, but has a great feel. i also purchase darphin products, but love this one as well. worth the price :)

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

gotmills added a new review for
    pinesol lavender