Yoplait minigo Reviews
#18 in Yogurt

January 11, 2018

Minigo pour les enfants

J'achète régulièrement la marque minigo de yoplait pour ma famille c'est délicieux les enfants sime en manger à l'école pour leurs repas du diner et comme collations et même pour nous les parents c'est un petit yogourt riche et onctueux un petit délice et une marque que j'adore

November 23, 2017

Perfect for small children.

My daughter just turned two and she absolutely loves minigo yogourt. They come in a perfect mini size portion for kids. They make a healthier snack and I like knowing shes getting her calcium and vitamin D. They come in a variety of flavors. They are a bit thicker than alot of other yogourts on the market but I think that is because it contains fruit puree and blended cheese. I always buy minigo at Walmart because they are always 2$ for a pack of six. Im glad my daughter finds this healthy option a real treat. Its so much better than other things she could be eatting.

October 14, 2017

not just for kids

i know that these yogurts are targeted for children but i absolutely love them. they always felt like a treat when i was growing up, and i still enjoy them now.

2.3/5

August 03, 2017

Kind of overpriced for what it is

This product was okay. I feel that they try really hard to appeal to children, with the characters on the label, small sizes and bright colours. I expected it to have more of a yogurt taste and texture, but it was sweeter than yogurt and more like a mousse like consistency, likely because of the cheese. It tasted okay, but nothing I would crave. They are more expensive than other yogurts and not quite as good, in my opinion. They are not made with organic fruit or dairy and they contain quite a large amount of sugar. I likely won't buy again.

July 31, 2017

Great for the kids

I purchase yoplait minigo for when my nephews and niece come over to visit . They're great because they're small portion sized at 60grams each . The kids absolutely love them and always want more than just 1 lol theybhave a variety of different flavours to choose from . Strawberry , raspberry , blueberry , peach , banana , etc . The kids tell me it's the better tasting yogurt. You can a 8 pack usually for $2.99 or cheaper . I recommend.

May 29, 2017

Les minigo me rappellent ma jeunesse. J'avais toujours un minigo dans ma boîte à lunch. Ces petits yogourts sont crémeux et super bons. Ils sont parfaits aussi pour une collation. Il y a une variété de choix de saveurs qu'offrent Minigo et elles sont aussi délicieuses les unes des autres. Leur petits format sont mignons et très invitants pour les petits que pour les grands.

May 21, 2017

Yoplait minis are perfect for school lunches or even just a quick snack at home . My baby picked them out when I was shopping around and I was shocked cause there perfect for her . Decent size great price and they come in all different flavours . 5/5!!

May 11, 2017

My daughter loves Yoplait Minigo yogurt. They have a great variety of flavors and they are just the right size for a toddler! The best before dates are always far enough away that they last and don't go to waste.

May 10, 2017

Yoplait minigo has natural flavors and tastes delicious. The small 60g packaging is a good size for my toddler and she loves this yogurt. It is her favourite yogurt to have it is very creamy. She enjoys all of the flavours and there is a good variety available. Some have characters of Finding Dory, Minions, Star Wars etc so she also enjoys the packaging. I like that there are no artificial colors, flavouring and sweetener in this yogurt. It is also found on sale for a good price as well.

April 22, 2017

I bought this for my son to try (I am a yogurt hater) to substitute ice cream because Summer is approaching and this is definitely a five star for the both of us I expected this brand to be just like the others too sour too sweet but this is it - this is the brand for you babies that doesn't like soury stuff too.