Yoplait Yop Yogurt Drink Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 285 in Yogurt

March 09, 2017

These are so perfect for school lunches or a quick snack on the go. They taste great, are packed full of nutrients and are the perfect size. We snag these often when they come on sale for $1/each. Love that there are many different flavour options.

March 08, 2017

These were on sale at my local store and so I grabbed a case of them to try out. Ended up being a huge hit, and we went through them all within just a couple of days.
    Absolutely delicious, and healthy enough that I don't feel too bad drinking a couple in a day.

Great as a snack in between meals!

I also threw one in my purse for work and it was perfect to drink at my desk when I was feeling a little hungry.

March 08, 2017

À notre maison, le Yop de Yoplait est un classique.
    Souvent en spécial à 99 sous, nous en achetons plusieurs. Il n'y a pas une saveur en particulier, elles sont toutes aimées.
    Seul petit bémol, le contenant est gros, mes enfants le finissent sur plus que repas.

December 29, 2016

A la maison, petits et grands adorent déguster un Yop, le goût de toutes les saveurs nous plaît. On le déguste en collation ou en dessert. Je trouve le produit un peu dispendieux, mais prix intéressant quand ils sont en spécial.

September 22, 2016

Just bought 10 of them, they were on sale 10 for 10. You cant go wrong with it. It taste so good and healthy for you , lots of calcium .kids like it , nice for lunches

September 22, 2016

I was a bit sceptical about this drink at first (I mean chocolate yoghurt???) but I found it on sale and decided why not give it a try? To me it tastes kind of like chocolate pudding, so I really liked it.

September 09, 2016

Chocolate Yop. Amazing. A drink full of calcium and nutrients, but with chocolate flavour? Yes please. I purchased the 1L special edition on sale for $2.99 and it is fantastic - the worst part is, I have to share it with the kids!

August 24, 2016

I love YOP drinks. I remember drinking them as a child. They have so many flavours but I love the plain strawberry. These are the best yogurt drink on the market for sure. I'm sure they could have less sugar but then again I guess they wouldn't taste as good. Only complaint is that it is hard to just drink one

March 25, 2016

Yop brings back a lot of nostalgia. I remember loving these as a kid; I still love them now. It's been a while since I have drank it to the point that I do not even remember what my favourite flavour is any more -oops-. Either way, I still like and enjoy the taste!

1.5/5

March 22, 2016

I was so grossed out by this ,I like eating certain flavors of yougurt but this yogurt drink was thick and tangy,I just couldn't finish it .I found it to be on the sour side .This is definitely not a product I would purchase again