Yoplait Yop Yogurt Drink Reviews
#12 in Yogurt

August 13, 2019

SMOOTH AND YUMMY

Really brings back memories drinking this, Yoplait is smooth and tasty. I like all the flavours, but vanilla has to be my favourite. this is definitely a nice healthy snack for kids.

July 03, 2019

Love this simple snack

This simple on the go snack is a personal favorite. It comes in many different flavors. Creamy and delicious. It is kid friendly and affordable. Highly recommend!

May 29, 2019

Bon goût et bon pour la santé

Merveilleuse collation qu’on peut consommer partout vu son format pratique. De plus , il a une multitude de saveurs pour tous les goûts. Parfait pour les lunchs ou les collations des enfants car en plus ils consomment leur produits laitier

November 22, 2018

Drinkable yogourt.

Yop is a drinkable yogourt and a good source of calcium and vitamin D. It does contain a lot of sugar per serving so it's not good for those watching their sugar intake. I don't drink much soda but I have a weakness for milk drinks. It's smooth and creamy. You can drink it on its own or add it in smoothies. I also give this to my three year old daughter cause she doesn't like milk but loves yogourt and drinkable yogourt. This is a staple in our house and will continue to be. We buy it by the 1 litre bottles and it comes in several different flavors. It's often on sale and that's when I stock up.

August 08, 2018

Great yogurt!

My two younger children love this yogurt, if we have this in the fridge it doesn't last longer then a couple days. Its healthy and great for kids. Would definitly recommend this yogurt.

August 05, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great for the kids!

My kids love this product! Not only is it good for the kids, it’s quick and they love it!!!! It’s convenient for school, a beach day or any outing!!!!!

August 05, 2018

Can you say peach??!!!!

So yop has come out with peach and boy I’m in heaven it’s amazing it’s like having your morning coffee but a peach yop the huge downfall the only store I seem to beable to buy this peach flavour is at the co-op I can’t find this flavour anywhere else andthat sucks either it’s too new or other stores aren’t ketching on I hate having to buy multi pack just to get peach yogurt and with yops u don’t have to!!!

June 12, 2018

Childhood Favorite

I loved these as a kid and I still drink them to this day, they come in a few different flavors and are usually pricey so I would reccomend buying them on sale.

October 14, 2017

childhood favourite

i loved these as a kid and i still drink them when i'm on the go now as an adult! they have great flavours and aren't too sweet. will always have a few in the fridge

October 13, 2017

Mmmmm

Makes such a great anytime easy snack for my toddler, or myself in the morning on the go. We love all flavors of Peach, Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Strawberry-Banana. Just like Yoplait yogurt cup just in a drinkable container. 99cents.