Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Reviews
#12 in Mascara

Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ gives natural lashes the ultimate beauty boost – boasting an average increase in lash volume of up to 400 percent.* With the power of an unparalleled formula and elongating Fibers, Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ works to boldly enhance lashes in just a few easy steps! Making waves as a cosmetic wonder that enhances and nourishes lashes, Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ contains the brand’s proprietary Uplift Eye Serum – a formula infused with antioxidant Co-Q10, squalene and vitamins C and E to condition lashes.

For more info, please visit Younique

August 14, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Slightly Disappointed

This product does give thicker looking lashes but it doesn't seem to last all day which is what you want from a mascara. I would buy again if I was only using this for a short time and not all day

1.7/5

August 11, 2019

Hated it

I had heard so many great reviews about this so I thought I would try it myself and I hated it. Very uncomfortable wear and definitely not worth the price in my opinion.

August 09, 2019
    Reading, United Kingdom

Not a fan

Pros : makes my eyelashes look longer
    The packaging with the bag is really cute

Cons : ends up all over my face
    Makes my eyelashes look clumpy

It's a thumbs down from me!

June 22, 2019

I would buy this product again

I have used this product for couple years. The difference in my lashes is amazing. The price is a little steep but it works. Never thought my lashes were that long.

0.5/5

April 11, 2019

Horrible!

This Mascara is awful. 0 out of 5 stars if i could! The outcome is almost as bad as the application process. The fibers fall off every where and it crumbles throughout the day leaving you with raccoon eyes. It is very dry and not moisturizing on your lashes at all leaving them crumbly & brittle & chunky. Yuck!

March 22, 2019

MY NEW FAVE!

Best mascara I have experienced. It beats any drugstore mascara hands down. The only downfall is I found it dried out more quickly... maybe that shows its better quality ? Either way I will continue to purchase it cause Im in love ! My eyelashes look twice as long !

2.0/5

March 19, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I wouldnt if I was you

not a great product. little pieces of fibers all over your face and it looks (and feels very clumpy on your lashes. I was super excited to try it with all the hype over it awhile back but I was very disappointed, especially for the price of it.

March 15, 2019

Best mascara around!!

The 3d mascara is amazing! It gives me length and volume that I definitely do not have normally. You can do as many layers as you want or need. It stays all day. It has a little fallout when putting it on but you can easily brush it away. I will never use another mascara!!

March 02, 2019

Its ok

So this is a two stage process. Put the wet mascara on the follow other the fiber mascara. I do this process about 3 times to get the look I want. So my issue is the wet mascara is not wet enough and the fiber mascara flakes on your face and falls into your eye. You have to roll it on your hand to stiffen it into the brush before application or there will be a lot of wasted product.

January 16, 2019

Not for me

Luckily I won this product so I didnt have to pay, I personally don't like it. The actual mascara part works pretty good but when you use the fiber part some fall into your eyes. It takes a long time to get them to look right aswell.