Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Reviews
#12 in Mascara

Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ gives natural lashes the ultimate beauty boost – boasting an average increase in lash volume of up to 400 percent.* With the power of an unparalleled formula and elongating Fibers, Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ works to boldly enhance lashes in just a few easy steps! Making waves as a cosmetic wonder that enhances and nourishes lashes, Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ contains the brand’s proprietary Uplift Eye Serum – a formula infused with antioxidant Co-Q10, squalene and vitamins C and E to condition lashes.

For more info, please visit Younique

April 21, 2020

Looong Lashes

This product was a little bit difficult to use the first time I tried it. You apply the gel first then you apply the fibre with the 2nd wand.Then you repeat with the mascara gel again to secure the fibres. Once I got the hang of it this mascara makes my eyelashes look so long and thick as though I had false lashes!! I love it!!

2.8/5

April 20, 2020

Fibers get everywhere

I think this product is okay. The eyelashes look nice, and sometimes it works better than others, but the fibers fall down over the course of the day, and it does not look nice.

April 03, 2020

Now THIS stuff....!

This stuff is CRAZY! I've had it many times over the years because I'm constantly on a mission to find the most voluminous/ lengthening mascara known to man, and honey let me tell you, this stuff is intense. You need to know when it's time to say enough because this stuff will have you adding layers until dawn (if you have the "too much" gene like I do). A light handed approach is best until you get to know the product, but honestly, this is probably the best 2 step mascara I've ever tried. It will give ANYBODY flawlessly full lashes in just a few swipes! If I could afford to buy this stuff all the time, I would

March 09, 2020

Love the lashes

I decided to give this 3D fiber mascara a try as I love the look of long lashes! I’m glad I tried it and will continue to use it as it gives an amazing look with lashes that do not feel heavy or bogged down

March 06, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Nice

I picked one of these up from a vendor at a holiday market one of my local schools was doing. My lashes tend to be quite thin and short. This product really helped fix that. When applied, it made them look super full, and voluminous. You can pick one up from amazon for a decent price, or from any of those craft markets. They often have vendors as well. If you're looking for a pick me up, I highly recommend giving this a try!

December 09, 2019

Not worth it

Not a big fan of a 2-step+ mascara. The fibers are quite messy and if you don't apply properly you get very clumpy lashes. It is over priced for what you actually get from it.

October 28, 2019
    South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom

Very effective mascara!

Although the price could be cheaper, I love this item. My lashes aren't very long so this mascara helps a lot and is perfect for nights out! It makes your lashes look longer and gives them volume. I would recommend to everyone

October 26, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Longer looking Lashes

I have tried numerous mascaras promising longer lashes but end up with panda eyes or flaky bits falling in my eyes . Not cheap but effective . I would recommend this .

1.8/5

October 24, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Disappointing

This mascara is expensive and is comparable to other cheaper mascara I have used which have the same result. I expected the wow factor but it did not come close. Disappointing.

0.5/5

October 10, 2019
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Not for me!

I did not like this product at all! It made all my lashes stick together and gave me a spider effect! It was also a nightmare to get off and the price tag is ridiculous x