Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Reviews
Ranked #13 in Mascara

Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ gives natural lashes the ultimate beauty boost – boasting an average increase in lash volume of up to 400 percent.* With the power of an unparalleled formula and elongating Fibers, Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ works to boldly enhance lashes in just a few easy steps! Making waves as a cosmetic wonder that enhances and nourishes lashes, Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+ contains the brand’s proprietary Uplift Eye Serum – a formula infused with antioxidant Co-Q10, squalene and vitamins C and E to condition lashes.

For more info, please visit Younique

September 10, 2017

Extra long lashes!

I love this mascara! While I don't wear it every day, I love it when I want to add a little extra oomph to my look! It is a great way to get longer fuller looking lashes without using false lashes!

2.3/5

August 22, 2017

Nice but not worth the $$

I found that the mascara did not do much for my lashes, and realistically they looked exactly the same as when I use my 10$ drug store mascara. Not worth the $$.

1.7/5

August 19, 2017

nope!

I didn't like this product. It was a pain to use. Didn't apply well and my eyes were itchy all day from the little fibers. I will say that my sister did not have the same issues but also cannot wear it everyday.

0.7/5

August 19, 2017

Not as great as it looked

I bought this product from a friend as she wore the product and loved it. However, I bought the product and found the product made my eyes very itchy and red. The fibers didn't stay on the brush they fell everywhere and overall, the product was awful to use. Would not buy again.

1.3/5

August 15, 2017

I found this product to be terrible. I was constantly getting clumps of the fibres stuck in my eye and making a mess of the mascara, Throughout the day I'd find mascara under my eyes and it was just a mess. It definitely elongates your lashes but its because your sticking clumps of fibrous material onto wet mascara. Therefore it just makes it thick. i could do the same with dryer lint and plain mascara

August 13, 2017

Effet faux cils, à petit prix et parfait à tout les coups

Le meilleur mascara, effet faux cils et à moindre coup, il coûte 35$ cependant, une pose de cils traditionnelle en coûte 100 plus le remplissage, donc c'est très abordable, je l'ai essayer, et je ne peux plus m'en passer, mes cils n'ont jamais été aussi long, il est waterproof et les deux tubes durent très longtemps. C'est un gros investissement, et sa en vaux vraiment la peine, mes amies ne peuvent plus s'en passer !! Essayer le et vous allez adorer !

1.8/5

July 27, 2017

Eyes look like feathers

This mascara needs to be put on slowly. The first coat of gel needs three seconds to dry and then the fibers can be applied. This is tricky as the only way i was able to not get them to clump was to close my eye completely and brush the lashes in an upward fashion. If you wiggle the brush too much the lashes will all clump together. Then you need to do the other eye as the fibers need to dry in between. I go over the eye again will the gel and then wait a couple seconds to put the fibers on again. Lastly, one last layer of gel. I found it difficult to wear glasses as the fibers turned hard and little pieces would clump off and fall on my cheeks. 5

1.0/5

July 17, 2017

Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara

A completely waste of money :( The Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara is ineffective, pricey and uncomfortable/ difficult to use. I did not see any results for me at all, I will be sticking to regular mascaras.

0.5/5

July 17, 2017

Craptastic

I was so excited to try this but was very disappointed. No matter how much time you take to apply it and seperating your lashes it looks terrible and feels worse on your lashes. Starts flaking within a couple hours. The spiderlash look isnt a good look on anyone. The price is ridiculous for what this mascara does.

July 13, 2017

My favorite mascara.... just wish it were not so pricy!

This is hands down my very favorite mascara. Makes my eyes pop every time I wear it. Very easy application process too. But with a $30+ price tag, I cannot justify buying it often.