Younique Moodstruck Epic 4D Mascara Reviews
#64 in Mascara

November 22, 2020

Love love love

This product saved me during COVID. Couldn’t get my lashes done. Takes a few times to get it right but love how long my lashes looked. Easy to use (not two steps anymore) and not as messy as I thought. Would use again.

October 23, 2020

Costly but good!

I really love this mascara but it’s super expensive! I have tried other mascaras and I just can’t find a cheaper version that gives me the same length and volume as this does. My only problem is that it’s really not affordable for everyone to enjoy.

October 20, 2020

LOVE THIS

I absolutely love this Mascara, leaves my lashes looking long and thick, don't have the money for falsies?? This Mascara can help you out!! I have 2 of these puppies

July 09, 2020

Amazing!!!!!

This is an amazing product!! Since trying it I have stopped putting on fake eyelashes when i can use this EPIC mascara and it gives me the same effect infact even better than fake!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

July 02, 2020

Surprising.

I like this mascara. I really wish I could say I love it. I just find it is expensive and not particularly easy to use. It worked great the first couple of times I used it and I was excited about it but after a few times it just wasn't doing the same thing. One coat would be fine but if you try to add any additional coats to add length it just gets clumpy and spider leg looking. But some days it works great (or I just have a good makeup day) and I think no this stuff is awesome. I like it, but it's nothing to write home about.

June 08, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Have purchased a couple times

Really like this one step fibre mascara. It doesn’t leave fibres all over, I don’t get them in my eyes and it actually makes my lashes look longer and it’s not clumpy. I wish it was a little cheaper, but it definitely has value.

April 06, 2020

Amazing look

I broke down and bought this mascara and although it's been difficult to really manoeuvre to get the length you want once you figured out how to apply it it's great. It is precis compared to the amount you get and how much you used is equivalent to cheaper brands. It just give you a beautiful look. It clumps up too fast for my liking but still it is a fantastic product

March 31, 2020

I am in love!

Was able to snag a complimentary one from a friend, along with the lash serum, and this did not disappoint! When they say Epic 4D lashes, they mean it! My lashes look longer and fuller, and the application is super easy! I won't pretend they completely beat false lashes outright, but this mascara is an excellent runner up, if you don't want the hassle of applying false lashes. Highly recommend it, paired with the lash serum!

March 30, 2020

I'm impressed!

It's my first time to use YOUNIQUE Moodstruck Epic 4D Mascara and WOW I am soooo impressed. I have always wanted to try and see how amazing the mascara are as I have read and seen reviews about it. True to its word! Not only does it lengthens but it makes my lashes full too. It looks like I'm wearing falsies.😍🤩 I lurveee it!!!! Also, it doesn't clump or flake and it stays on all day. Only negative thing is, it is not totally waterproof/smudgeproof.