Yves Rocher Anti-Age Global Day Cream Reviews

August 06, 2017

GREAT PRODUCT

I received a large gift basket filled with MANY Yves Rocher products as an end of the year gift from one of my students.

I will be offering my opinion on them over the next several weeks.

The first product is an anti-aging day cream that is targeted to women over the age of forty. I have been using this cream for about six weeks now. I was experiencing very dry skin and I am so happy at how this anti-aging cream has made my skin feel nourished and much smoother. This is a thick cream that has a fresh and light smell. Once applied, it doesn't leave a greasy feel to your skin. It kept my skin soft for six to eight hours and I was able to apply BB cream, or foundation over the top of the anti-aging cream without it looking caked on.

What a wonderful gift!

January 18, 2017

This is a great moisture when you purchase it on sale either 50% off or 2 for 1 sales. Works great for mature skin and doesn't leave it looking shiny or greasy. It is very effective on those fine lines.

August 13, 2016

This products is really awesome! My skin was feeling a little rough with all the heat and sun this summer and I had a small sample of this that I applied after my shower before I put my make up on. All day long my skin felt so incredibly smooth and it was glowing and I looked so refreshed. My make up even stayed better and longer on my face. All day long my fiancee was telling me how pretty I looked. I will most likely buy this again when Yves Rocher has a sale.

July 09, 2016

Great moisturizer and I combine it with my sunscreen every morning as well as makeup and every time I use it I notice that my skin feels softer and maintains its moisture

June 08, 2015

I cannot say enough about this cream. I am 55 so I like to use a product that keeps my face moist and soft. This product does it all. I usually buy it when YR has their 50% off sale..but I would buy it regardless. I have not found anything that compares to it in the stores.

May 18, 2015

My skin is very dry and I like that this cream is thick but doesn't leave your face greasy but does a great job at moisturizing.

January 07, 2015

it is not expensive and time to time I like it

November 30, 2014

BEAUTIFUL DAY CREAM THAT LEAVES A SKIN TONE LIKE A PRIMER. PERFECT FOR APPLYING MAKEUP OVER. FEELS GREAT.

September 07, 2014

Got this as a sample and I liked it. Its not too greasy like the majority of anti-aging creams. It also has a nice smell and leaves your skin a powdered look.

June 11, 2014

tres efficace tres bon produit!