Yves Rocher Anti-Age Global Day Cream

Yves Rocher Anti-Age Global Day Cream Reviews

Ranked #320 out of 660 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

January 18, 2017

This is a great moisture when you purchase it on sale either 50% off or 2 for 1 sales. Works great for mature skin and doesn't leave it looking shiny or greasy. It is very effective on those fine lines.

August 13, 2016

This products is really awesome! My skin was feeling a little rough with all the heat and sun this summer and I had a small sample of this that I applied after my shower before I put my make up on. All day long my skin felt so incredibly smooth and it was glowing and I looked so refreshed. My make up even stayed better and longer on my face. All day long my fiancee was telling me how pretty I looked. I will most likely buy this again when Yves Rocher has a sale.

July 09, 2016

Great moisturizer and I combine it with my sunscreen every morning as well as makeup and every time I use it I notice that my skin feels softer and maintains its moisture

June 08, 2015

I cannot say enough about this cream. I am 55 so I like to use a product that keeps my face moist and soft. This product does it all. I usually buy it when YR has their 50% off sale..but I would buy it regardless. I have not found anything that compares to it in the stores.

May 18, 2015

My skin is very dry and I like that this cream is thick but doesn't leave your face greasy but does a great job at moisturizing.

January 07, 2015

it is not expensive and time to time I like it

November 30, 2014

BEAUTIFUL DAY CREAM THAT LEAVES A SKIN TONE LIKE A PRIMER. PERFECT FOR APPLYING MAKEUP OVER. FEELS GREAT.

September 07, 2014

Got this as a sample and I liked it. Its not too greasy like the majority of anti-aging creams. It also has a nice smell and leaves your skin a powdered look.

June 11, 2014

tres efficace tres bon produit!

April 30, 2014

Let me begin that I am a 50 year-old woman and I was fortunate to be chosen to try this complete Global Anti Age Skin Care line, which included the cleanser, toner and the day cream through a Facebook promotion from Ives Rocher. I have been using it for approximately 2-weeks now and have nothing but great results from it so far. I use the cleanser daily, but twice a week, when I've lather my face, I will put some sugar in my hands and gently lather the sugar in with the cleanser on my face for an exfoliation massage, then apply the toner and the day cream. My face is so soft and feels great. I get compliments on how young I look all the time. We recently were called about my father-in-law who had fallen ill and was in the hospital. While sitting in a waiting room, a young lady with her child came sat next to me waiting to see a doctor. She and I started chatting, and eventually she asked me whether I was a relative or cousin to my husband and his sister and husband. I told her that it was my husband and his sister I was sitting with. She said she to forgive her, but she thought I was to young to be that close in that age group. I must say that it did really feel nice to get a compliment like that. Now, maybe she was just being kind, but I'll take it.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

xsxpxixdxexrxsx added a new review for
    Crock Pot