• Yves rocher sensitive vegetal soothing moisturizing cream

Yves rocher sensitive vegetal soothing moisturizing cream Reviews

Ranked #259 out of 1310 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 25, 2017

1. it doesn't break me out unlike other moisturizers that claims it's for sensitive skin.
    2. it provides enough moisture that doesn't look greasy.
    3. it doesn't have a strong scent, it actually smells pleasant.
    4. it sits well underneath my makeup.

February 17, 2017

J'ai reçu cette crème en cadeau et j'en suis ravie, elle hydrate bien même pour les peaux sèches et donne un teint lumineux
    Je l'applique le matin et le soir sur mes zones sensible, je l'aime beaucoup et je la recommande !

February 01, 2017

J'ai des rougeurs et des cicatrices d'acné et cette crème blanchit les rougeurs et donne me donne un teint unifié. Sans parfum. En plus, elle est souvent en rabais, foncez si vous avez la peau sensible!!

January 01, 2017

I don't have problem skin I mostly have normal skin but after a week of putting on moisturizing face cream I'll have a little breakout, especially if I put it on morning and night. With this stuff I can load on the face cream and not have to worry. It soaks right in. It's not a light cream but a deep penetrating moisture that doesn't just sit on top of your skin. It doesn't say you can use this on eye contour area but I do as well as my lips. My new go to morning and night cream with out any worries.

October 01, 2016

Si vous êtes à la recherche d'une crème hydratante apaisante pour peau sensible, celle-ci est définitivement une bonne option. Vous pouvez l'utiliser matin et/ou soir avec les autres produits de la gamme (lait démaquillant, eau micellaire,...) Ça vaut vraiment la peine d'être essayé!!

August 14, 2016

Love this face cream. Had a small sample and used it after a shower. It was nice and light and absorbed nicely and quickly into my skin. Nice fresh fragrance, not over powering. My skin was soft, smooth and had a great glow to it! Its expensive though but Yves Rocher has some really great products

January 05, 2016

It's a pricy cream but it worth the money since the first use I saw changes and my sudden postpartum very dry skin went back to normal with this cream you need just a bit that is why it ll stay a while on your shelves and the important thing it's not greasy