Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum Reviews
#6 in Perfume

A warm & spicy fragrance with Coffee for a shot of adrenaline, White Flowers to seduce, & Vanilla for sweetness and sensuality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Love it

Lovely box and bottle , Love the strong perfume that lasts all day and get lots of compliments , definitely worth the price , best perfume I’ve used

Love it

Absolutely love the smell of this it’s soo nice, it lasts all day so you don’t need to keep topping it up like some of the others. The only thing that could make it any better would be the price as is it’s a bit expensive

Southwark, United Kingdom

The best perfume for me

I just love its divine, rich, strong, sweet oriental smell. It is my special occasion perfume as a bit pricey but must have in my vanity case. It stays on me whole day without any need to Top up. I highly recommend this 👌.

A must have perfume

This perfume smells absolutely amazing! Anyone will love it. The perfume lasts for a really long time so you won't need to top up and won't run out too quickly.

March 08, 2021
    Essex, United Kingdom

Divine perfume

This is one of my favourite perfumes. It smells so good. The bottle is really nice too. It's a little pricey but you get what you pay for. I will always rebuy this when I'm running low. Just smells lush.

March 06, 2021
    Windsor and Maidenhead, United Kingdom

Beautiful smelling parfum, the smell last for hours onl

What a beautiful smelling perfum, only need to spray once and lasts all day. A must buy for anybody who wants to smell nice all day. You won't be disappointed

North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Ahhh this perfume 😍

One of my absolute favourite perfumes i always have them , I can't actually live without them, the smell always reminds me of my holiday with girls to ibiza this is where I fell in love with them 😍 💕

England, United Kingdom

I love this perfume!! Very powerful

I have now purchased this perfume 3 times, I love the smell, as its strong and powerful but it doesn’t last very well throughout the day like others

My favourite perfume!

I tried a sample of this about 8 months ago and I went out and bought it straight away...haven't stopped wearing it since!

It is a strong, sweet, floral fragrance that is unique and long lasting. I always get compliments when I am wearing it! I would definitely recommend, however it is quite expensive, but where it is strong, you don't need much on - the perfume lasts for ages!

Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Very Strong

It's a perfume that's strong smelling takes a while to get used to, definitely gets attention thou people have asked what I'm wearing, if you aren't a lover of strong perfume I wouldn't recommend.