Ziploc Container Sm Square 4Ct Reviews
Ranked #4 in Kitchen & Appliances

August 04, 2017

worth it for school lunches

I use this container to put some snacks in my kids school bags. The containers stay shut until you need them. They keep the food fresh. and the container does not break. worth it. also it is easy to clean and I don't worry about contaimination. great investment for school lunches.

July 27, 2017

Keeps lunches waste free!

I love Ziploc brand containers for my kids lunches. They keep their sandwhiches and other snacks fresh and fit easily into their lunch bags. Ziploc containers are also easy to open and close so how know you child won't be struggling to get them open or closed

June 12, 2017

best containers ever made. They close properly and do not leak. I store a lot of my food in these containers from fresh fruit to soup. They are very easy to wash and stack very nicely so it saves storage space as well.

June 07, 2017

I bought a set of these a few years ago (various sizes), and have loved them. They close well, clean well (I hand wash), and store compactly.

Negatives: Lids crack easily in the freezer, and if a frozen container falls out of the freezer, the bottom also cracks.

I don't recommend these (or any other light plastic-ware) for microwaving. For food storage, they're great, and last a long time for light everyday use. Great value for the money (especially with sale and coupon combo), and at this price you can leave containers behind when you bring food somewhere. :)

June 03, 2017

I have been buying Zip loc containers now for many years and I don't know why I constantly by them as they only last me a good month if that. they are great for storing your dry foods, meats, veggies and other foods but as soon as I put them in the dishwasher they discolour right away. My other problem with these is that they always seem to crack at the very bottom. I don't know if microwaving them is a bad idea or why this happens but I always continue too throw them away too buy more again. I do wish they kept my fruit and veggies longer too but I had no luck with these containers for that.

I can buy these just about anywhere. Superstore for 4.99$ a package of 4

2.8/5

June 01, 2017

These are ok if you are looking for a single use product, I prefer to use Rubbermaid because they last longer. For me I find the lids on the Ziploc containers break on the second or third use, then you end up having to throw them away.

3.2/5

May 29, 2017

I do really like the Ziplock brand, and these containers are great when you first buy them and they are new. They are a great size and shape to put a variety of foods into. I do find the lids tend to warp after multiple uses and do not stick on as good after a while.

May 26, 2017

This is a very convenient way of packaging that left over food, vegetables, and fruits! They are great on the go and SUPER easy to clean! I love that they are affordable as well. Great product!

May 25, 2017

These are so easy for on the go and has been allowing me to take my healthy snacks leak free wherever I am. Pairing this with the snack bags has made my meal prep life so easy

May 10, 2017

ziplock containers rock!!! I used them to freeze my leftovers. I also used them daily to make my kids lunches and when we go on picnics or boating. I toss them in my dishwasher and I've never had any issues