4.9/5

Good - 0

October 12, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Joy in a bottle

I love this product! It's so versatile!
    The smells are amazing and last so long.
    I use it mostly diluted in a spray bottle to clean surfaces, freshen sofas, carpets, beds, the car.
    Put a little in the washing machine for lovely smelling laundry,
    On a cotton ball behind radiators,
    On fake flowers,
    It's just brilliant!

October 12, 2019
    United Kingdom

Zoflo fan

I have been using Zoflora for years (long before Mrs Hinch made it as popular as it is today). Use it on all surfaces around the home; floors, kitchen worktops, furniture. Also leave it in small dishes round the house to leave it smelling clean and fresh. So many incredible fragrances, that you're bound to find several that you love. Fantastic value for money.

October 10, 2019
    Dundee City, United Kingdom

Lasting scent

I'm a big fan of zoflora and use it for various household tasks. Kitchen surfaces, bathroom. Spray bottle to spray around as an air freshener. I run some through my washing ma hinr to freshen I'd up.

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

I love zoflora

I absolutely love zoflora! You can do so much with this amazing smelling disinfectant. So many smells to choose from and you can do so much with it from a cap down plug holes, in your mop bucket or use a bit on radiators and light bulbs so when they warm up it is like a plug in air freshener without the plug in.

Warwickshire, United Kingdom

I would live in a land of Zoflora

Love it love it love it!!!!
    How did I not know about Zoflora earlier, I have been living a lie for 15 years (since I moved into my first home)
    The fragrances are out of this world amazing and not only that it’s 100% effective.
    Since using it I have not had any illness, sickness in the house and with two children that is a blessing and worth it’s weight in gold.

Hampshire, United Kingdom

Heavnly smells

Zoflora well what can I say...

Since been a home owner this is my go to it's a disinfectant to get rid of all them horrible germs but with an added bonus of lovely smells.

It's to be diluted so it can go long a way!

August 09, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE ZOFLORA

With so many amazing scents to choose from, you can guarantee a lovely smelling home. The pet, mountain air is fantastic for masking pet odour and can even be used to wash pet bedding too. Country garden is my favourite, I often add a capful to a sink of boiling water to release the scent throughout the home. Adding some to a spray bottle of water is amazing also and can be sprayed upon all furnishings. Their website also has many recommendations for where to use within the home. I regularly clean my radiators and doors with zoflora also and add a capful down plugs and inside toilet brushes to again eliminate odours. Best cleaning product by far!!!

July 28, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Amazing scents

I love Zoflora! I use it for literally everything from my kitchen surfaces, floors and bathroom. It leaves a wonderful smell throughout the whole house which lasts for ages. Zoflora comes in a range of scents and are reasonably priced.

July 14, 2019
    Devon, United Kingdom

15/15 stars!!

The smells these punch is amazing. I use them all the time! From mopping my floors to spraying the curtains to give a little scent when you walk in! Very powerful and you do not need a lot! From £0.70 for a bottle it's an absolute steal!!! The different fragrances and scents are so lovely.

July 14, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Best cleaning product

I love Zoflora as you can use it for everything. I use it to clean my surfaces and floors, wipe down my radiators so that when they're on they scent the room and even put some on some kitchen roll at the bottom of my bins to stop them smelling. It's a one stop product! Great range of scents too.