5-hour Energy Reviews

Ranked #137 out of 238 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

April 17, 2015

Have used this product when dragging my butt and need the extra boost. Great to see a sugar free version to this as well. Any I have tried the flavor is horrible will admit that right off. But is one of those down it quick and be done with it and it gives the boost needed. Not something I use frequently but on those late night shifts or just when burning the candle at both ends is a great lift. I also like that they are looking at donations to charities like breast cancer...shows a great awareness and giving back.

February 26, 2015

une amie m'en a fait boire et j'ai bien aimé le gout

January 04, 2015

I don't know if it's just my taste buds or what. I had never drank 1 of these before. The 1st sip I took, I almost started gagging! I decided it was worth a try, so I drank half of it. It didn't give me a pick me up only a horrible taste in my mouth that mouthwash couldn't wipe out.

November 20, 2014

So I got a free sample from smiley360 to try this product out. It was one of thise pink ribbon breast cancer awareness bottles that are pink lemonade flavor. I waited for a good day to try this product; a day when i really needed a boost of energy and that day was yesterday..I was so tired and i had prepared a family meal, so I was on my feet cooking. I also had a terrible sleep as i had a mouse in my bed!!! NOT COOL…and I was fighting with my teen-aged children.. It was the perfect moment. I cracked the top after taking my selfie and raising my bottle to honor ppl and nominate another and I then had a sip…it was HORRIBLE!!!! the taste was WOW not good, at least I didn’t like it at all..After dealing with the horrible taste in my mouth I anxiously awaited for me boost of energy..and I waited…and still waiting..in fact I got rather tired…I was disappointed in not only the flavor but the NO energy boost it claims to give…I will not recommend or use this product ever even if it donates money to cancer research; that has to be the only pro!

November 11, 2014

I always have does days that I have a hard time getting started and getting thru mu day when even coffee just does not do. So I tried the 5hour energy drink with the promise that I would get an energy boost that I desperately needed. First of all I had the whole bottle and that was a mistake for me because I had too much energy that I couldn't sleep come bedtime. So I decided next time that I would only take half and see if it made a difference. I must also note I'm not a big coffee drinker I only have 1 cup a day so maybe for those that drink more coffee the whole bottle would be good for them.

After trying half I was able to finish my day with a spring in my step and sleep come nigh time. I really like this product but I would only use it when I really need to be on my best day or when I participating in a spots event where I know I'm going to lack energy at some point. I would consider this as a healthier version of an energy drink but still would not abuse of it. I guess if you take it too often you get use to it and then its useless.

I would also like to mention that during the month of October until December 31st when you buy the pink ribbon bottle they will donate 5cents for every purchase to Living beyond breast cancer. I really like it when companies give back so thank you 5h energy and keep on the good work.