Adidas Adissage Sports Sandal Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 30 in Sandals

Adidas has come out with a FITfoam footbed for extreme comfort and softness in every step! Included with a Velcro tab, the Adidas Adissage Sports sandal allows for maximum easiness when sliding on for any outdoor or indoor occasion.

October 02, 2016

I love these styled adidas sandals
They're pretty comfortable. Adidas is a very popular brand that's been around for a while
Their product quality never disappoints me. A little pricy but worth it in my opinion

0.5/5

April 22, 2016

definitely not a comfortable sandal, has left multiple blisters on the top of my feet, often find myself tripping on them or losing one while im walking

May 23, 2007

Let me tell you about a sporty little slide that does wonders for your feet, The Adidas Adissage! Recently, I purchased this sporty shoe upon trying it on at my local Shoe Carnival retail store. Although it is basic in structure/design and definitely not the cutest shoe in the world, it is very functional as the little "nubs" on the inside of the sandal gently massage your feet and activate pressure points as you walk!

Great for blood circulation in the feet and a great reliever for your tired tosies!

Retailing between $15-$30 on the net, I opted to purchase my sandals at Zappos.com, due to the fact they offered the sandal in black/hot pink, I didn't want the basic black and white version, which is generally about $25-$28. I always dare to be different!

I highly recommend these sandals.