Alberto European Miracle Mist Heat Protect

Alberto European Miracle Mist Heat Protect Reviews

Ranked #1548 out of 2162 in Hair Care

• Helps protect hair against heat damage from regular use of blow drying and heat styling
  • Contains a heat-activated complex to make styling quicker and easier
  • Calms frizz, static & flyaways, while providing shine

September 08, 2014

Protects my coloured hair when I use any type of heated tool on my hair. My hair is dry already from reprehensible colouring so I need any protection that I can get.

February 23, 2014

I love this product, works well, started using it years ago instead of mousse, but now I can't find it in stores anymore

February 28, 2012

I straighten my hair almost everyday, and obviously a heat protector is needed when you are using a flat iron or curling iron.
I have used a few other brands before this one, and I have to say, this one would be in the back of my products shelf.
Most hair protectors are light weight, and only do one thing: Protect your hair. But this product has a bad effect with my hair. It causes some oiliness, and a heaviness to my hair. Using this product is a pain in my rear! I could go without using the flat iron for a few days instead of putting this protector in my hair. And that's saying something.....